Anyone want to chat outside of Alldeaf?

No thanks. :) I'm not big on chatting with people I barely know on a private level.

:wave:

:lol: @ big meanie.

I sure do (the one in the avatar, right?) Did you get it for Christmas? :)

YES from my older daughter. He is deaf and his name is "Snape."

I seem to be having lots of trouble with the caps lock key tonight.

Why not introduce yourself here and let some members here get to know you first and to chat with you? :)

We are trying Calvin. Maybe she just needs example of how we do it here.

YES from my older daughter. He is deaf and his name is "Snape."

I seem to be having lots of trouble with the caps lock key tonight.

Very nice! Does he resemble Professor Snape? What made you come to the decision to name him Snape?

Very nice! Does he resemble Professor Snape? What made you come to the decision to name him Snape?

Because he seemed the opposite of Snape's sophisticated sinsterliness.

I thought people would take him more seriously as a force to be reckoned with. :shrug:

You do fear him, right?

Because he seemed the opposite of Snape's sophisticated sinsterliness.

I thought people would take him more seriously as a force to be reckoned with. :shrug:

You do fear him, right?

Of course. There's nothing more terrifying than a mad cow. :eek3:

Speaking of Snape, my kids got a cool Snape wand. And he won't let me play with it. :squint:

lmao i hated snape in the last movie...ugh and botti loveee you're cow:) i got a lot of zebra print this year..but not actual stuffed animal..:p

lmao i hated snape in the last movie...ugh and botti loveee you're cow:) i got a lot of zebra print this year..but not actual stuffed animal..:p

I love my cow too. Zebra is also cool.

Awesome cow! Pretty fashionable too from the picture ;)
And I must say, the name is very nice!
Must bow before the almightyness of the cow and his purpleness!! (he is purple right? :D)

Back