anyone wanna chat?

lilbgirl

Reaction score
Hi my name Sieara. I'm hearing and a little shy when trying to talk in any other way other then by typing or writing but I'm learning to talk to people more. I'm shy even on here when just jumping into others' thread on here but I try or just make my own. I want to try and make some new friends:) all is welcome. im not picky. anyone willing to chat and be friends with me?

It's a little awkard doing an introduction like this. A better approach would be to bring up topics that you are interested in instead of just asking for anyone to talk. For example, do you like a certain TV show? It's hard to break the ice if you don't get the ball rolling with some topic of interest.

It's a little awkard doing an introduction like this. A better approach would be to bring up topics that you are interested in instead of just asking for anyone to talk. For example, do you like a certain TV show? It's hard to break the ice if you don't get the ball rolling with some topic of interest.
yeah I'm not use to being the one that talks first in any situation...

Pretty sure you asked this anime question in your last thread. I think there is an anime / manga thread out there somewhere, your best bet is to go and try to locate that and post in there.... personally no... I can't stand the stuff... it's painfully boring to me.

cool. yeah I had it on my other one but I had added if anyone liked writing or drawing too. I mainly asked cuz I needed something for a conversation started. I love it but I know not many people do. but the topic got at least one person to comment on it so I still call it success. lol still getting use to this site and pretty much starting a conversation... I kinda suck at starting them..

I think i made the last comment on that thread actually.. But i could be wrong

oh ok. if its at least a little popular, your probably not the last comment anymore. lol I'll read through it. it's had to just jump in a new thread that's went on for a whole... has anyone ever wondered why a new topic in a forum is called a thread?... sorry I think of random questions and just feel the need to ask them..

That's what threads are for... Stop apologizing so much. If we all apologized for everything we said, all of our conversations would turn into nothing but apologies.

That's what threads are for... Stop apologizing so much. If we all apologized for everything we said, all of our conversations would turn into nothing but apologies.

I know. it's a habit of mine. I'm not really trying to apologize. it's like the habit of me always putting "lol" at the end of all my sentences. I'm trying to break it.

Dont worry you will be fine just do try to get into other thread and thats all

has anyone ever said or signed something to someone then immediately forgot what was told or is this just a Me thing?

I'm only 20 tho! I just started getting my own life now I'm gettin to old to remember it?!? wow and I thought it was because of my short attention span. hahaha

Well being raised with ASL... I don't really think so... personally speaking. I mean, I've had brain farts... I think we all brain fart in conversations. However, if you're asking if I forget signs... no, not really. I think in your case that's more attributed to learning a new language. We all brain fart though... a word doesn't come to mind and you sit there with it on the tip of your tongue and you just can't think of it so you sit there like an idiot and can't say the word... that happens with ASL too... "communication breakdown" pffffft they happen. No matter how fluent you are in any language... brain farts happen to the best of us... unfortunately.

Back