anyone use PalmOne Treo650?

EDGE said:
Actually, the tester from Cnet turn out that 650 is still best than Treo 700.

Oh, yeah 650 is better than 700. Perfectly suit for me. ;)

It real confusing here, no one can tell which provider you are with using Treos...

T-Mobile announced that EDGE will roll out this year September 2006.
I don't see any Treo has EDGE capability that made it specific for T-Mobile provider just like Treo 650 by Cingular. Treo is not an options for me at this time. Yes lots of people are complaining about Treo malfunctions, eventhough some ppl dont realize, okay well if you say so you didnt have any plm, and good for you.

I wonder why people choose Verizon Wireless Treo 700w that doesnt even have any unlimited plan except the Blackberry. So sad Blackberry business maybe go down in 30 days not unless they make something settlement..

bgmk82j said:
It real confusing here, no one can tell which provider you are with using Treos...

T-Mobile announced that EDGE will roll out this year September 2006.
I don't see any Treo has EDGE capability that made it specific for T-Mobile provider just like Treo 650 by Cingular. Treo is not an options for me at this time. Yes lots of people are complaining about Treo malfunctions, eventhough some ppl dont realize, okay well if you say so you didnt have any plm, and good for you.

I wonder why people choose Verizon Wireless Treo 700w that doesnt even have any unlimited plan except the Blackberry. So sad Blackberry business maybe go down in 30 days not unless they make something settlement..

you would have to buy unlocked Treo 650 from Palm store that have EDGE in there.

Neo said:
Hmm I already try Palmone 600 before. SO I though 650 would be same as 600? Correct?

I like PalmOne Treo650 better, because it carries bluetooth to prevent too many boot out. Does PalmOne 600 carry its own bluetooth ? Otherwise, I will check that out if it does or not. I don't think, if 700 carry its own bluetooth.

CyberRed said:
I like PalmOne Treo650 better, because it carries bluetooth to prevent too many boot out. Does PalmOne 600 carry its own bluetooth ? Otherwise, I will check that out if it does or not. I don't think, if 700 carry its own bluetooth.

I don't think Palmone600 have bluetooth.

700 do have bluetooth and up to 30 feets away. It have high speed internet unlike 650.

Yeah de-branded unlock phone will do, but they'll be looking for the cost $ 599.99 with out activation with provider even its not listed for T-Mobile.. Unlikely with activation through available list provider for Treos would be much more cheaper around 299.99 some 399.99.. but 599.99 I doubt I'd get that...

Does anybody know they can add Wi-Fi on 600-650..now I think its called Enfrida IM not sure the spelling but something like that it can be purchase at Treo Online Store.. for 150.00 extra more..

I think MDA will do for me in all one price.. (sorry if I made it off topic regarding MDAs)..

bgmk82j said:
Yeah de-branded unlock phone will do, but they'll be looking for the cost $ 599.99 with out activation with provider even its not listed for T-Mobile.. Unlikely with activation through available list provider for Treos would be much more cheaper around 299.99 some 399.99.. but 599.99 I doubt I'd get that...

Does anybody know they can add Wi-Fi on 600-650..now I think its called Enfrida IM not sure the spelling but something like that it can be purchase at Treo Online Store.. for 150.00 extra more..

I think MDA will do for me in all one price.. (sorry if I made it off topic regarding MDAs)..

BTW GSM is more cheaper than CDMA if you want unlock phone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5806816551&category=45003

This is SD WIFI and it would work for any mobile whatever they have SD slots. Yes It would work great for Tero 600 and 650.

T-mobile, Cingular and At&t use GSM network
Verizon, Nextel and Sprint PCS use CDMA.

CDMA is very hard to unlock and no sim card.
GSM is very easy to unlock and sim card.

hi i'm depreste for help..

I want to know how to use irc/relay on palmirc, or ptpchat, or upIRC? I'm very lost and i'm learning how to able work with my Treo 650 here. Hope anyone would pleasure to help me here?

are you talk about want to get relay service on your treo? I use Toccer (AIM) and use Sprint relay service to make call.

Back