anyone up?

Yeah, kids have more access to things than the kids years ago, even for adults. I remember having tons of questions and I have to find someone to ask. Nowadays all I have to do is look it up on google on my phone anywhere. Technology is so great!

Why didn't I have all this cool stuff growing up... oh yeah, I did have all the cool stuff for back in the days... Fisher Price People, Lincoln Logs and GI Joe,,, lol

LITTLE PEOPLE!!! haha... Yeah.. no kidding about the eletronic, loud toys.... I think it is absoutely hilarious when ppl say.. oh i'm sorry the toy is pretty loud.. and I laugh because it doesn't bother me... but it bothers their dad. HAHAHAHAHA.

My babys momma hates the loud toys I buy my son ( electronic piano, drum machine..ect..) kids toys, don't bother me but she gets a headache...lol

LOL i know right hahaha..... Or at christmas family will buy our kids really noisy gifts.. and Im not the one that has to listen to it... my son has a piano and it plays kids music and the keyboard light ups so you can "follow" with the song.. and it got stuck on repeat... and it was stuck under the couch.. so for like 4 hours andy was like I keep hearing "mary had a little lamb" its getting really annoying! lol

Back