anyone up?

Still kicking and hunt n pecking...lol Getting my son to sleep which he is now
While mom slumbers away

yeah.... I NEED more sleep but i have 2 kids under 4. :) one wakes up occassionally... not as much as she used to.

LOL I raised my daughter from my first marriage alone from the age of 3 ( now going on 20 ) so I did great, already out of college and working surgery for a Vet.
My son is going on 3 from my recent marriage, Big age gap there...lol
He tends to stay up late and get up early, very advanced in his knowledge ( he knows how to use an iPhone 4s and an iPhone5, navigates, plays games, turns on Netflix and watches all his favorite cartoons...geeze, I couldn't tell you the first thing about the phone.

I just woke up a couple hours ago. It's 2:30 here. What sucks about being awake is I have to be real quiet in the house. Ugh.

I can't imagine having my own kids. I used to babysit a few years ago but man babysitting was a job in hell!

my oldest is almost 4 and can navigate netflix and play with an kindle and he can play angry birds.... it's just crazy. half of the stuff he can do now, i couldn't do 24 years ago! lol

Why do you have to be so quiet? lol
Cant resist, but are you hunting wabbits...eh eh eh eh (voice of Elmer Fudd)

my oldest is almost 4 and can navigate netflix and play with an kindle and he can play angry birds.... it's just crazy. half of the stuff he can do now, i couldn't do 24 years ago! lol
Kids are smart...almost too smart. My son wants an ipad/iPad mini

He knows his alphabets, cant say A-Z but he will point to every letter on the laptop keyboard and tell you what it is.

lol my son has a leappad 2 but he likes the kindle much better... LOL. we have the ipad mini ... bunch of ASL stuff on there.

Yeah.. i have a 2 year old too that is in the terrible no's. everything is a no and she cries if she doesn't get what she wants..... DIVA LOL

Back