Anyone under the age of 13?

Kap

Reaction score
So many of you seem to be over the age of 15-but I am new and been on her only about half an hour so- any Tweens here?

where is the age requirements posted in rules or regiestration?
I don't see any. I wouldn't let my kid join at that age or even now. some parents would. policing members and enforcing the rules are up to the admin and mods. if there are age limits here let the staff do there job. it seems like members form a lynch mob and scrutinize noobs (example the mimsy debacle).
again let the staff do there jobs.

If you are in fact 11, do your parents know you're on this forum? Not really appropriate- at all. Go outside and play.

Aww, don't be so harsh on her. Instead of being on really inappropriate websites, she seems to just be looking for other deaf/HoH people that are around her age.

Kap, hopefully someone can offer a suggestion or two for some message boards that might be a little more appropriate for you. :)

where is the age requirements posted in rules or regiestration?
I don't see any. I wouldn't let my kid join at that age or even now. some parents would. policing members and enforcing the rules are up to the admin and mods. if there are age limits here let the staff do there job. it seems like members form a lynch mob and scrutinize noobs (example the mimsy debacle).
again let the staff do there jobs.

That might be something for you to keep in mind.

If they are young, they really do need parental supervision. Too many parents let their kids loose on the net. For all we know, he's a predator looking to lure in little kids or he's a little kid himself who may lure in a predator.

It's just not safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are young, they really do need parental supervision. Too many parents let their kids loose on the net. For all we know, he's a predator looking to lure in little kids or he's a little kid himself who may lure in a predator.

It's just not safe.

i do agree. The problem is that this member constantly tell others what to do which is not safe either.

We have moderators here therefore they do their best to keep this forum SAFE.

Aww, don't be so harsh on her. Instead of being on really inappropriate websites, she seems to just be looking for other deaf/HoH people that are around her age.

Kap, hopefully someone can offer a suggestion or two for some message boards that might be a little more appropriate for you. :)

I didn't intend to sound harsh, but I see how it could have been perceived that way. I should have said, "You should go outside and play. That probably would have sounded better.

I still stick by what I said though, and I'm not quite sure why that post was removed. :confused:

I'm not sure exactly how old my son was when he signed up here on AD, but he no longer checks in. He said there's nothing here for him. He is now 17, but I think he was 13 when he started.

Back