Anyone remember ...

SnAzZyStyLe2002

Reaction score
... the good ol' AllDeaf v1 days (when this web forum was in phpBB format)?

I remembered Kevin aka Kevbo being the super moderator, Robb aka Pure Ion being the elite moderator, and Shawn (aka VamPyroX), Scott (aka LinuxGold), and Jen (aka Strawberry) being the regular moderators. Jen was just added to the list in February 2003.

I remembered the "old" group of deafies from ADv1. Yes, I was there by the name of ~*~* Rayden Wins *~*~ and MD CodeRedFreak before I was banned in ADv2.

Surprised to see me, old-schoolers (especially Alex!)?

Now, I have a simple request. Don't try and ban me again; I mean, come on--the past is the past, so we need to move on. Thanks.

This is merely an observation, but the only one who's brought up the past has been you. Looks to me like they've all left it behind, merely water under the bridge? :dunno2:

I remembered Kevin aka Kevbo being the super moderator, Robb aka Pure Ion being the elite moderator, and Shawn (aka VamPyroX), Scott (aka LinuxGold), and Jen (aka Strawberry) being the regular moderators. Jen was just added to the list in February 2003.

I remembered the "old" group of deafies from ADv1. Yes, I was there by the name of ~*~* Rayden Wins *~*~ and MD CodeRedFreak before I was banned in ADv2.

Now, I have a simple request. Don't try and ban me again; I mean, come on--the past is the past, so we need to move on. Thanks.

Just for curiousity sake, How did you get banned? :giggle:

Yea.. I was there v1
Prevouis BadBone, Crak}{orz and Bullym0m aka Chippy So many changed... sn (chuckles)

Until I kept this my sn currency forever!

Been here through v1 to now.... :D
Yea.. I remmy ol'de days who they used to be here.

Anyone with lousy grammar should be banned?? Is what you would do if you re super moderator?

Just for curiousity sake, How did you get banned? :giggle:

Long story short, I joined this extremely contradictory web forum that went by the abbreviations of "DM" in mid-2003. Then, the owner of that site, Pat, closed DM on Oct 1st, 2006 because he is, and I quote, "fed up with drama," and that he has better things to do right now.

Anyone with lousy grammar should be banned?? Is what you would do if you re super moderator?

First off, I don't see how this is related to what this thread is concerned with. As with any member having not so good grammar, etc., that is no reason to ban a member with. Although, members who taunt, bash or ridicule members with their bad grammar will be warned and possibly banned.

~RR

Long story short, I joined this extremely contradictory web forum that went by the abbreviations of "DM" in mid-2003. Then, the owner of that site, Pat, closed DM on Oct 1st, 2006 because he is, and I quote, "fed up with drama," and that he has better things to do right now.

Hmm...and what does this have to do with AD???

~RR

I thought you were in jail?

Ohhh, my beloved BBNT is back!! Go look at the calendar and find March 17 event......:naughty:

First off, I don't see how this is related to what this thread is concerned with. As with any member having not so good grammar, etc., that is no reason to ban a member with. Although, members who taunt, bash or ridicule members with their bad grammar will be warned and possibly banned.

~RR

My post was for thread starter as he mocked other aders for their poor grammar. I m asking him if he was supermoderator , would he bans members if they dont meet his standard of english. Also would he hires the grammar police ? :D

My post was for thread starter as he mocked other aders for their poor grammar. I m asking him if he was supermoderator , would he bans members if they dont meet his standard of english. Also would he hires the grammar police ? :D

What? That's stupidest post since I had been seen.

What? That's stupidest post since I had been seen.

Either you have the shortest memory in human s history or ghosts had gobbled up your memory.

Here's link that will refresh your memory.

http://www.alldeaf.com/forum-feedback-suggestions/39088-i-need-vent-out.html

Pacman says:

In several days ago, I was in big debate with SnAzZyStyLe2002 about my english skill and he's all way to care about my english skill then told him to stopped but he refused and still to respond this post. I had told that english isn't perfect for all people.

:giggle: yep I do remember and I wasn't able to get into this site when I was on MAC... :ugh3: oh well now it's all in past now I can be on anytime I want...

Back