anyone read christian novels?

superdeaf57

Reaction score
i wonder if any deaf person read christian novels so i do love to read christian novels they are good storys on it so let me know what novel you read so far? ok thanks

I haven't read any Christian novels in a while, but I subscribe to LifeWay magazines and read them whenever I have the chance.

I read christian novels currently reading one it takes place in Greece where the characters heritage is from and one comes to NY, the other is a doctor in Greece and the other is a model. The author has really long name will post it later and my other books haven't read it yet called "Love Letters".

I do read christian novels especially Steele books. I loved their inspiring stories. :)

I do read christian novels especially Steele books. I loved their inspiring stories. :)

What is Steele books?

I am currently reading "Love From Greece" by Melanie Karis Panagiotopoulos its taking me awhile to read stopped and came back to it hehe..I am almost done with it:)

What is Steele books?

I am currently reading "Love From Greece" by Melanie Karis Panagiotopoulos its taking me awhile to read stopped and came back to it hehe..I am almost done with it:)

i cant remmy which it was..

steele temple publishing or bethany house? i am waiting to hear from my sister. she have the books and i did borrowed hers for a while and loved them. I am thinking of ordering new books. When i find out i d let you know, ok. :)

i cant remmy which it was..

steele temple publishing or bethany house? i am waiting to hear from my sister. she have the books and i did borrowed hers for a while and loved them. I am thinking of ordering new books. When i find out i d let you know, ok. :)

Great willl keep an eye out for those books :)

so now i am read a christian novel called showdown by ted dekker this is a very good book i have read ted dekker books before wow i will buy more of his books in the future

I read Frank Peretti's This Present Darkness. It is a fictional book (a very important note - FICTIONAL). Gave me goose bumps thinking about angels among us at war.

I read Frank Peretti's This Present Darkness. It is a fictional book (a very important note - FICTIONAL). Gave me goose bumps thinking about angels among us at war.

I just ordered that book because of yr short review (and ordered me one also - free shipping yawwwwwwww!)
I Love Danielle Steele's books, my favorite is "The Kiss" I've read it twice and may read it again...it's such a great story.

Back