anyone pls help me with this one?

fei ku

Reaction score
i have a really goody friend name is justice (it is a boy's name) he said he really need to talk to me so badly so when i got back from my away msg then he told me the worse news i ever heard....he said that my other goody friend name is patrice....(it is girl's name cuz ppl always misunderstood when they thought it is boy name) that she told him that she dont want him to see her and her baby once it is born for awhile....he felt hurt ...i will explain abt what happen

at that time, when i was with them at the BIG BOY resturant...patrice said that she have a surprise news to tell me and justice...justice was like "are u enegaged???" then patrice said " yea i am! lol just kidding soo just wait and let me tell what it is" then justice said "are u preggy?" then i think he laugh at that one but patrice was quiet and smile softly and said "well u guys...know what? i am preggy" i was so happy for her and exciting for her! but justice was so quiet and dont know what to say...then all of a sudden he got mad and felt hurt and he showed his true color to us and patrice was so shocked that he got hurt by her being preggy on other hand...i do undy how justice feel and undy his pain

u see...all of us grew up together as childhood....we had so much fun and all ups and downs patrice always being so innocent and look angel little girl that we all knew her of until BAM! she got preggy...it like life turn upside down for justice for me no plm cuz important that she is happy but for justice is the nerdest guy who fell in love with patrice ever since we were kid...ah i am the mischelf and funny kiddie lol such a lot of memories of us together...i didnt know that justice had been in love with patrice ever since until he told me few months ago or so...

back to the resturant subject....i do undy his pain that he felt like that girl that he knew and love was gone....inside him, he was like "wtf?! what have gotten into her mind?! i thought she knew better!?" and all of those stuffs...justice is very gentle guy and had the huge soft spot in his heart...he have wonderful personailty...to be honest...any girls cud be lucky to have him (dont get me wrong cuz he isnt my type he has been my best friend for many yrs so i rather him as my bro and i never see him more than just good friend that all and beside my heart is already taken by someone which u guys already know heh ) but ofc...his apperence isnt that hot that why alot of girls dont want him cuz of that but to be honest he improve ALOT than in the past...ofc ppl change lol worse to better *chuckles* and everytime he try to date with some girls...patrice's face appear on their face and justice seems have a hard time to move on cuz of his feeling toward patrice....

and now since patrice told him off cuz she still wont forget abt that night abt how justice acted toward her when she anncounce the news abt her being preggy and she told him not to see her and her baby for awhile....i mean FOR HOW LONG? cuz they both havent seen each other right after that happen in resturant....i cud say maybe more than 1 month so far...not too long time ago....and now she still told him not to see both of them for awhile...come on they have been best friend for many yrs...justice knew he was wrong for it and he want to apology to patrice abt it and he is trying his hardest to move on and he seems doing it ok but very very SLOW to process to move on cuz his feeling havent heal up and get rid of love for patrice....it is very tough for him to move on he said he dont mind see her and all but patrice told him off....i am kinda of piss off at patrice but i wont yell or anything to her cuz it their business but i wud like if anyone can give me a advice and tell me what i can to give the advice to justice instead of patrice...what shud justice do? cuz he cried his eyes out when patrice told him that and he felt like he wanna to end the friendship with her FOR GOOD but in my opintion it will make things worse....soo i dont know what to say anymore so i need someone's help to tell me what to do or whatever...

when patrice told justice his heart got tear up cuz he was already on process to heal up until now it all destory again cuz of patrice hurt him again...he knew he was wrong and he hope she can forgive him for it and try to forget it and all justice wanna to be happy for her and all *sighs* he is trying his best and all u know he is just human being....

pls i need someone help to tell me what shud i tell him or what? thank u very much *bows in respectful*

Well, It was wrong for both of them to say and act at the different time and they both have a very good reason for that way but as for Justice, I know he likes her alot, but he isn't her g/f and he shouldnt judge on her for being pregrent but even if he doesnt like the idea of her being pregrent, he can just keep it to himself and just congrats for her being pregrent so yeah it was alittle rude of him to burst out and say, "whats wrong with you??" or something like that cause it's just her life and her business and if she's really happy about having a baby, then just be happy for her, thats all you can do.

As for Patrice, it was wrong for her to tell Justice to back off seeing Patrice and her baby just because of what he've done at the restuant and I understand what he did was a mistake but he should just keep his cool and Patrice should just understand that Justice acted like that cause he just cares alot for her, so it's no big deal...If Justice has apoloized for his act, then Patrice should forgive him and let him see her and the baby whenever he can so c'mon...they've been friends since they were kids so it's kind of retarded to avoid eachother just because of one act at the restuant so I hope they'll realize that they are just humans and there is no one alive to be as perfect as Jesus himself lol so if Justice knows that Patrice is preggy and is in love with someone else, the only thing he should know is that he just has to move on...so I hope both of them will be okay and be friends again.

Hi Fei Ku, I think Patrice is trying to test Justice which is not right at all and it seems to me he was looking forwards to being a father and best of all, to be able to be with the girl that he loves and the girl is going to throw it all away before anything good ever happened. Justice needs to stay strong and work it through with Patrice. It probably would be best to let the situation work itself out. If they want to talk to you then that is fine but do not let them use the friendship that you have with them to their advantage at all. Be sure to tell it like it is. That way there is no confusion between any of you. I think their parents will eventually want them to get married and their family will except that the marriage be honored between them. He got her pregnant and he has to answer for his actions with her and he has to marry her which is the right thing to do. Unplanned pregnancy is always very stressful between a couple and their families and their friends. I really hope something is worked between them and just try to stay out of it, do give good advice and make sure they know you will not get involved but you will help them and they have to work it out themselves. You gave them advice, that is tools for them to do what is right.

Uh, Justice isnt the father...Patrice have a boyfriend who is the father.

Heath said:
Hi Fei Ku, I think Patrice is trying to test Justice which is not right at all and it seems to me he was looking forwards to being a father and best of all, to be able to be with the girl that he loves and the girl is going to throw it all away before anything good ever happened. Justice needs to stay strong and work it through with Patrice. It probably would be best to let the situation work itself out. If they want to talk to you then that is fine but do not let them use the friendship that you have with them to their advantage at all. Be sure to tell it like it is. That way there is no confusion between any of you. I think their parents will eventually want them to get married and their family will except that the marriage be honored between them. He got her pregnant and he has to answer for his actions with her and he has to marry her which is the right thing to do. Unplanned pregnancy is always very stressful between a couple and their families and their friends. I really hope something is worked between them and just try to stay out of it, do give good advice and make sure they know you will not get involved but you will help them and they have to work it out themselves. You gave them advice, that is tools for them to do what is right.

for ur information he and patrice are best friend for many yrs never date or whatever like that....patrice already had a boyfriend

Well, then Justice will have to move on and it was Patrice's real loss. Not his loss. I hope Justice meets a very good woman who will wait until marriage then that woman is his to keep for life.

Steel X said:
Well, It was wrong for both of them to say and act at the different time and they both have a very good reason for that way but as for Justice, I know he likes her alot, but he isn't her g/f and he shouldnt judge on her for being pregrent but even if he doesnt like the idea of her being pregrent, he can just keep it to himself and just congrats for her being pregrent so yeah it was alittle rude of him to burst out and say, "whats wrong with you??" or something like that cause it's just her life and her business and if she's really happy about having a baby, then just be happy for her, thats all you can do.

As for Patrice, it was wrong for her to tell Justice to back off seeing Patrice and her baby just because of what he've done at the restuant and I understand what he did was a mistake but he should just keep his cool and Patrice should just understand that Justice acted like that cause he just cares alot for her, so it's no big deal...If Justice has apoloized for his act, then Patrice should forgive him and let him see her and the baby whenever he can so c'mon...they've been friends since they were kids so it's kind of retarded to avoid eachother just because of one act at the restuant so I hope they'll realize that they are just humans and there is no one alive to be as perfect as Jesus himself lol so if Justice knows that Patrice is preggy and is in love with someone else, the only thing he should know is that he just has to move on...so I hope both of them will be okay and be friends again.

i know that but justice is ready and all but patrice blew it off yea ur right they are just human being but i hope they will get over it eventually

fei ku said:
for ur information he and patrice are best friend for many yrs never date or whatever like that....patrice already had a boyfriend

I know many guys who have liked someone and I told them to go date her and they never ask her out then somebody usually gets her and most of the time he is usually no good and a complete asshole until she comes to her good sense and things happen then finally the guy that loved her the whole time is finally able to ask her to marry him. I have seen this one too many times. Sometimes when a guy who has moved on and forgot about her then one day she is back in his life which is a real surprise too and he does ask her to marry him which is awesome.

Heath said:
I know many guys who have liked someone and I told them to go date her and they never ask her out then somebody usually gets her and most of the time he is usually no good and a complete asshole until she comes to her good sense and things happen then finally the guy that loved her the whole time is finally able to ask her to marry him. I have seen this one too many times. Sometimes when a guy who has moved on and forgot about her then one day she is back in his life which is a real surprise too and he does ask her to marry him which is awesome.

well patrice dumped him when he asked her to date and etc...cuz patrice dont see him more than just a really goody friend...i dont blame patrice cuz both of them are best friend for many yrs same with me all we see justice as bro to us....

fei ku said:
well patrice dumped him when he asked her to date and etc...cuz patrice dont see him more than just a really goody friend...i dont blame patrice cuz both of them are best friend for many yrs same with me all we see justice as bro to us....

Well wait and see how things turn out. Stranger things have happened. Sometimes being friends first then don't want to be in love then all of a sudden they fall in love then get married all came from just being friends for many years. You never know. :) :thumb:

Im sorry to hear that they arent friends anymore at this time. It may be a good idea to let Patrice to work out her feelings about her friend, Justice and when she is in a good mood, try to talk about Justice but not push it. If she doesn't want to talk about him, then let it go. She will one day regret it and will want to be friends with Justice again but this may happen weeks, months or years from now. I hope sooner than later. :)

Heath.. you need to read careful... you misunderstood... Patricia and Justice are immature... they have lots of growing up... they will be fine...
SxyPorkie

I hate when someone talks about that person behind his or her back. Announce to everyone in AllDeaf.com goes too far. It is not be a good idea to discuss here. Who knows Justice or Patrice might read this. They might be offended by this. Need to be careful with this. :whistle: Maybe set a private chat room? Thanks

SxyPorkie said:
Heath.. you need to read careful... you misunderstood... Patricia and Justice are immature... they have lots of growing up... they will be fine...
SxyPorkie

It is alittle hard for me to follow what is happening because I am very used to proper written english and not written ASL and yes they are young , they made a mistake and they can't turn the time back because the baby is already there so will have to wait and see what happens with the situation between them and pray, hope for the best. So many things can happen in a short time anything can go right or anything can go wrong with her pregnancy or her boyfriend broke up and left her on the street and now she has no where to turn but Justice and eventually they fall in love and the ex boyfriend gets so angry and wants her back ..... all of that. I have seen it before and have tried to help those who need help and all we can do is pray, hope for the best for them and hopefully they come to their good senses.

Heath said:
It is alittle hard for me to follow what is happening because I am very used to proper written english and not written ASL and yes they are young , they made a mistake and they can't turn the time back because the baby is already there so will have to wait and see what happens with the situation between them and pray, hope for the best. So many things can happen in a short time anything can go right or anything can go wrong with her pregnancy or her boyfriend broke up and left her on the street and now she has no where to turn but Justice and eventually they fall in love and the ex boyfriend gets so angry and wants her back ..... all of that. I have seen it before and have tried to help those who need help and all we can do is pray, hope for the best for them and hopefully they come to their good senses.

Yes but you misread that post... Justice is not the father ....
SxyPorkie

Dino65 said:
I hate when someone talks about that person behind his or her back. Announce to everyone in AllDeaf.com goes too far. It is not be a good idea to discuss here. Who knows Justice or Patrice might read this. They might be offended by this. Need to be careful with this. :whistle: Maybe set a private chat room? Thanks

or change the names around but ask for advice but I don't think she is talking behind their backs because she is asking for advice on how to best help her friends that are in need of help. It would be a different story if she came here then for example, she says oh this friend of mine is pregnant hahaha ..... and backstab her really bad and say horrible things about her and some guy she is with and Fei Ku did not do that. She came here sincerely asking for advice to help her friends that are really in need of help.

for ur information......they are not the member of this alldeaf

Dino65 said:
Uh, are they your friends? No then shut up. Fei Ku knows exactly what she's doing.

Steel X said:
Uh, are they your friends? No then shut up. Fei Ku knows exactly what she's doing.

No show respect of others .. Best to use the different names or even numbers :) I guess your comment sounds like immature to me. I hope you reconsider this again.

Back