Anyone play online games?

Originally posted by javapride
me like playing literati and pool in the yahoo.com games and offline i like playing pinball and card games :)

;) Java...we should play Literati sometimes soon...I have played it only once, but would like to play again and see how well I do, heh!
Also pool! :) I'm pretty good at pool, haha! :lol:

Wulfram II

Yo all! I'm just recommending a site - www.wulfram.com ! It's a great online-multiplayer game that you can play! Best of all, it's free! Especially, it'S very fun to play.

peace

I don't play online game anymore. It complete bore me out.

I look back to my favorite game: Nintendo!

I don't play games online. I play games from my CD's or harddrive. I kinda don't trust online games. :ugh:

Well, except one MSN games I got from KnightWolf68. :dunno: Can't remember that game name. Hint me in, KW?

i use to play D2 but not anymore bec of the memory low.. so now i play Half Life Counter Strike...

I don't really like games but when I do play, I play yahoo pool with my boyfriend and I like to win! :) hehe, he's really good though. I'm not into online games, but I do like tetris, it rocks!!!

Ziusudra

I play Jedi Academy and Star Wars Battlefront 1 online. PM me if anyone wants to play against me.

I do have online games for free that you can play- it is on My student Senate kids and fun pages. Go to http://www.freewebs.com/ihccsseggert/kidsandfunpage.htm

I want my website to be more family friendly. I always check before installing the games because I don't want to be labeled as "bad guy" for having violent computer games. If you have suggestions for my kids and fun page, you can PM me. Any comments or feedbacks are welcome.

I only play online Flash or Shockwave games from Yahoo.com, different kinds of puzzles, jigsaws, or other classic games. :)

Im on the 7th hammer on Everquest and I just sold my World of Warcraft account for $150 and am starting over when my husband gets a montior :)

I play games from other forum whenever I'm bored ;) otherwise if I cud not sleep I wud be up til 2am playing games :lol: but not during daytime but if I don't go out during daytime like after work yeah I wud play games or surf thru website til I need to take a nap.

I play online game- Gunbound, Flyff and Maple Story (RPG games). I play gunbound almost every days since last year, its getting addicting. Also i play zone msn games and yahoo! games occasionally when i was so bored.

I play Counter-Strike Source online on PC. I'm an admin with a Christian CSS clan, looking for a deaf CSS clan or anyone deaf/HH who plays CSS.

Mainerd

i always love play games online include yahoo games and wheel of fortune but im not sure what my favorite game on the lists!

The only game that I've played online is Command & Conquer: Renegade. :)

Back