Anyone Play Black Ops 3 On Ps4?

Deafsnake

Reaction score
I'm on PS4 and looking for more deaf people to play with! PM me if anyone wants my PSN!

I only have Black Ops 3 on PC, so you could join deaf gaming groups on FB since this forum is mostly dead now.

Yeah, I don't get along with these groups but thanks for the suggestion anyways.

I own PS4, and ranked up Prestige Master lvl 240 in Advanced Warfare and now I'm addicted to No Man's Sky...been warping through Black Hole 4 times...fun!

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't get along with these groups but thanks for the suggestion anyways.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

As deafblind (moderate visually impaired), I haven't getting involved with deaf communities because they shunned deafblind people.

Also, the drama is big issue with deaf communities.

I own PS4, and ranked up Prestige Master lvl 240 in Advanced Warfare and now I'm addicted to No Man's Sky...been warping through Black Hole 4 times...fun!

Yeah, didn't everyone say AW was bad? That's what I heard about the game.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

As deafblind (moderate visually impaired), I haven't getting involved with deaf communities because they shunned deafblind people.

Also, the drama is big issue with deaf communities.

Yeah but this kind of drama I'm referring to is a little personal for me. It's a long story. And yes drama is a big issue within the deaf community that desperately needs to be reduced or eradicated completely.

Yeah but this kind of drama I'm referring to is a little personal for me. It's a long story. And yes drama is a big issue within the deaf community that desperately needs to be reduced or eradicated completely.

I played AW before and it was alright, especially in multiplayers.

Yes, that why I avoid them at most charges.

It was ok, not the best game. I look forward to Battlefield 1

Screw 'em. AW was a good game, marred by the same problems as the previous Call of Duty titles.

I'm on PS4, play both AW/BO3.

If you want to play, click "Start a conversation" on my profile.
add me you_are_too_easy on ps4 so we can play bf1 tog sometimes?
I will add soon.

I don't play CoD anymore since Modem Warfare franchise. Tried BOP series, went different direction; Destiny.

Back