Anyone plan go to 25th World Deaf Timberfest 2006?

riverfish299

Reaction score
here is website : http://www.wdtxxv.com/

it is worth it to go!!!!!!!! i love it there as every year! hope you guys plan to come? :fingersx:

Last edited:
Last edited:
i just wonder.. what's up there?? i never see that before.. anyone explain me what's up there.. thanks!

TweetyBird said:
i just wonder.. what's up there?? i never see that before.. anyone explain me what's up there.. thanks!

That's one of the fun deaf events
especially in the west doing
various contests on logs, trees,
saws, camping, etc. good for
anyone who enjoy outdoor natures
and campfires, etc

I've been there before and it is mostly based on bunch of contests. There is contests for men, women, and children. Men and Women do lot of logging, wheelbarrel, sawing, ax, and etc competitions. There are some crafts booths. Also you get to camp out and enjoy the outdoors. That area's setting is just right by North Santiam River. Very pretty atmosphere.

A must go big event ever

:deal: A MUST GO! ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME EVENT! IT COULD BE EVEN BIGGER THAN THEIR'S 10th ANNUAL WORLD DEAF TIMBERFEST. ACTUAL OVER 2,200 WERE SHOW-UP DURING THAT 10TH. ONE OF BEST ALL DEAF EVENT FESTIVAL YOU WOULD NOT AFFORD TO MISS...... :lol: HEY 25TH SILVER YEAR, WORLD DEAF TIMBERFEST IS THE OLDEST, EXCITE, CAMPOUT DEAF EVENT IN THE WORLD.... BELIEVE ME!

World Deaf Timberfest

TweetyBird said:
ACTUALLY IT'S A DEAF TIMBER STYLE FESTIVAL/CAMPOUT EVENT. IT IS ON LABOR WEEKEND OF 2006 AT STAYTON, OREGON. VERY COOL CAMPGROUND...111 ACRES OPEN, FOREST AND WILD RIVER CAMPUS. :party:

I went WISC... Timberfest er um... 4 or 5 years ago... Awesome... I love it..

Now this year Oregon.... er um... Pretty far away distance.. I'd love to go there....but figures somehow who live eastern area. I would be happy hop in tag along w/you guys to go Timberfest.. Love to stay camping...

Y said:
That's one of the fun deaf events
especially in the west doing
various contests on logs, trees,
saws, camping, etc. good for
anyone who enjoy outdoor natures
and campfires, etc
ahhh thanks!!! i got it.. interesting!

hmmm... I would like to go there but I am allergy from mosquites, long story what happened in colorado mosquitoes already killed my arms and bleed everywhere but now my arms are safe and fine :|

Christo said:
hmmm... I would like to go there but I am allergy from mosquites, long story what happened in colorado mosquitoes already killed my arms and bleed everywhere but now my arms are safe and fine :|
I assume you forgot anti-mosquitoes spray on your arm and rest of your body.. Mosquites dislike taste yours chemical spray on it.. Have you spray it ? :smash:

Back