Anyone Own a Mercedes Benz

kashveera

Reaction score
Just curious, because thats my dream car!!

Kashveera

I want one too but no money and have to go to college to get a really good paying job. :fingersx:

I have a '06 C280 Sedan. Its appearance is ordinary yet I got wowed by guys. I couldn't figure out why but the only thing I like about my car is the way it drives. :)

Nope! I will not own one in the future! I have Jeep Cherokee, pick up truck (GMC I think), GoldWing (motorcycle) MY DHB wanted Jeep Wrangler. Someday I'll get Saturn VUE. :)

Keep dreaming to get one! :thumb:

Won't touch a single logo of the mercedes Benz, which I never will purchase one of these crap cars. (No offence)

That's what I am planning on buying, a 4-door Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon next year. I know that a lot of people do not like the look, but I like it! I go to Vegas annually and I think it is perfect vehicle to cruise in Vegas. I love off-road driving, too!

I misplaced my digital camera so I took a picture of my car with my SK3. Sorry for the bad picture.

IMG00219.jpg

jclarke: No offense taken. Everyone has different tastes in vehicles. That's why auto dealers have a wide variety of vehicle models ranging in different sizes, features, colors and styles. ;)

Mercedes Benz is my dream car as well.

Mercedes-Benz-CL_600_2007_800x600_wallpaper_1d.jpg

I see a lot of these cars in DC, when I look at them, I almost fainted...

:o

Lilysdad is right after all Mercedes owns Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep stock lock and barrel. The 2 companies merged in 1998 to form up DaimlerChrysler.

DaimlerChrysler - Home

Too many ppl are unaware that the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Magnum has more Mercedes engineering and parts in them. Plus toss in the Chrysler Crossfire that is basically the last generation Mercedes SLK Roadster with a different body. So ppl driving the newest Mopars are basically driving the cheapest kind of Mercedes without that snooty 3-point star on the hood.

my grand-father has a mercedes benz...
I used to like that cars but... well... I wouldn't buy it..

My sister own brand new BMW I like Chevy Suburban!

My brother has a few Mercedes Benz, BMW,
Jaquar, Ford Expedition SUV and Cadillac SUV

I still have same old Jeep Wagoneer and BMW

My brother has a few Mercedes Benz, BMW,
Jaquar, Ford Expedition SUV and Cadillac SUV

I still have same old Jeep Wagoneer and BMW

MB is rather okay-looking in it most productions but sure is darn good car maker. Prefer BMWs after MBs. My sis in law once had it so I will ask her how she like it when I get the chance.

True, web730 I actually like BMW's steering drive
on curvy roads so much better than Benz.

But, Jeep has always been fun to ride
especially on these grounds.
MB is rather okay-looking in it most productions but sure is darn good car maker. Prefer BMWs after MBs. My sis in law once had it so I will ask her how she like it when I get the chance.

benz looks so-so, thats my opinion.

i love jdm forever...and euro too

Does it count that my son own 69 mercedes benz in our backyard? Need to fix them up and repaint them.

I like to drive a Mercedes Benz someday. A few years ago, I was told that it has some problems like breaking down on the road once a while. The parts are not too cheap. I am not exact sure if he told me about Mercedes Benz or Jaquar cars. I don't remember now.

I also told that Mercede's motors were designed to kill Jews in the chambers in Germany during WWI. Many people didn't know that. It was awful. Actually, I am not Jewish.

I rode on Mercede Benz, it is alrighty not my style. That time, I had no idea that my passion would be SUV! Now, Im hooked to o|||||o so I now get to the point that cars, not even to my LT isn't our bag!!! Sorry, no cars appeals to us at all!

Back