anyone of u fast...

Beauty2Girls

Reaction score
Anyone fast walking and/or doing? I am :mrgreen:

At work my boss asked me to slow doing to train new girls I told her eh, why not she trains them, well, I was trying to do my best slow but it was like turtle for me :ugh: also out of work, my husband said me walking fast with straigh my back and long step walking like pride, I said too bad for him run when I left first walked w/stroller daughter sit there and looked my back husband was far, oh my god, sorry, he yelled at me :lol: now I am trying slow for daughter's sake not want her to run when I hold her hand, ew :)

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Anyone fast walking and/or doing? I am :mrgreen:

At work my boss asked me to slow doing to train new girls I told her eh, why not she trains them, well, I was trying to do my best slow but it was like turtle for me :ugh: also out of work, my husband said me walking fast with straigh my back and long step walking like pride, I said too bad for him run when I left first walked w/stroller daughter sit there and looked my back husband was far, oh my god, sorry, he yelled at me :lol: now I am trying slow for daughter's sake not want her to run when I hold her hand, ew :)
I walk fast. Some people have to run to keep up with me. I have pretty long legs.

i walk fast sometimes, sometimes I don't, it depends on my mood, what i really want to walk fast or not. :)

Re: Re: anyone of u fast...

Originally posted by prostock19
I walk fast. Some people have to run to keep up with me. I have pretty long legs.

I can imagine ur security, yes? u would catch them easy when they try to run, LOL

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
i walk fast sometimes, sometimes I don't, it depends on my mood, what i really want to walk fast or not. :)

I am always be if try to walk slow like turtle :/

Re: Re: Re: anyone of u fast...

I can imagine ur security, yes? u would catch them easy when they try to run, LOL
I wish I could get out of this building to walk...and run. Being a dispatcher, I am stuck sitting on my fat a$$ behind a desk.

I tend to walk faster because I don't want to waste my time. Time is always VALUE!

I walk like a lady in a dress holding her dress up as she walk down the stair... :lol: just kidding... I walk fast or walk like elephant depend on a mood... ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: anyone of u fast...

Originally posted by prostock19
I wish I could get out of this building to walk...and run. Being a dispatcher, I am stuck sitting on my fat a$$ behind a desk.

Oh, I see, why not run sitting with ur chair wheel :lol: JK

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: anyone of u fast...

Oh, I see, why not run sitting with ur chair wheel :lol: JK
LOL. I try and walk back and forth in the station.

fast walker here damn publics that walks slow in public places.

EDIT: learned to talk to damn fast on the 1/4 mile at RIT when I had 10 minutes between the classes from building 14 to building 60 heh

Last edited:
i walk so fast, that my sister has to run to catch up and shes taller and skinner than me.

LOL yeah, alot people said slow down.. i walk fast..
or doing fast.. cant help it.. :)

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I can't wait I am sure you know why :thumb:
If you walk as fast as you post, then you are the fastest person in the world. :rofl:

Phew I walk fast. I tweaked the speed of my 3 blade lawnmower. Its almost like im running. Timing is hell in work. We had to work on Sat cuz there is a lot of catching up to do. If you meet me prepare to run.

Nah im just kiddin I always slow down for my friends but in work you aint gonna catch up.

:laugh2: I walk fast too My man say slow down i told him i am sorry it my legs love too fast

Ugh... when I'm pregnant, I'm slow. :o But when I'm not pregnant, I walk really fast, and sometimes my husband has to speed up to catch up. My boys have to RUN! :lol:

Right now, my boys are lucky that they don't have to run. ;)

Well, I don't know what you call fast or slow.

Why don't you take a walk along with me. If you can't keep up..I'm fast. If you can outwalk me. I'm slow.

Back