Anyone made videos of themselves signing?

I would make a new video but I don't know what to talk about :lol:

A hobby of mine is to sign songs that I like and put them on youtube. I'm hearing but I'm a coda and my signing style is pidgin. Some people criticize me for labeling my videos "ASL" when they are really pidgin but I don't care. Most people don't know what "pidgin" is so they don't search for it but everyone knows "ASL" and therefore my videos have been viewed by many people.

You can check them out if you like. My name on youtube is: creativehandsasl

A hobby of mine is to sign songs that I like and put them on youtube. I'm hearing but I'm a coda and my signing style is pidgin. Some people criticize me for labeling my videos "ASL" when they are really pidgin but I don't care. Most people don't know what "pidgin" is so they don't search for it but everyone knows "ASL" and therefore my videos have been viewed by many people.

You can check them out if you like. My name on youtube is: creativehandsasl

I will check it out. I thought about doing that, but being a beginner, I could imagine it being a hot mess. Lol

I will check it out. I thought about doing that, but being a beginner, I could imagine it being a hot mess. Lol

Do what makes you happy, not what you think others are going to say. If you enjoy it then do it. Watching your videos will help you improve your signing because you will see areas that you need to focus on and get better. Have fun with it.

Do what makes you happy, not what you think others are going to say. If you enjoy it then do it. Watching your videos will help you improve your signing because you will see areas that you need to focus on and get better. Have fun with it.

Thanks. I'm not worried about what people might say on youtube, I make tons of videos, just not ASL related. The reason is it's a bit more work to figure out how to translate a song correctly. Just going to focus more on building up my vocab. I will make a video in a few months though. When I got the hang of it. :D

Back