Anyone live in a place that is possessed by devil?

racheleggert

Reaction score
Anyone can share stories when they lived in places that is possessed by devil, if you don't feel like talk about that, that is fine.

I have.... when I was student at deaf school, the girl dorm is possessed by devil- some of my friends had close encounters with devil, and I was this close but lucky I didn't expect that evil haunted arm that tried to get me when I was sleeping. I will NEVER NEVER sleep there again in my lifetime- 2 years are enough!

:evil: :rl:

*interesting*

I don't recall anyone who already possesed by devil in my homearea and other town...

Probably devil cannot possesed w/Deaf people due can't hear.. *er um..*

I bet devil likes use hearing people easy ?

No - never happened to me. The only thing that DID happened to me when God opened my eyes to look at somethin' in the sky durin' the day. I saw million - I mean, million and million of them were demons flyin' all together in the sky.... hoverin' where the freeway was. I could see their wings flutterin' - movin' around with each other. They were formed in dark cloud durin' the day... a very nice and sunny day. It only took me a few seconds and, then they were all gone. I was spellbounded in awe. :eek:

there's no such thing as the devil and there's no such thing as demons.

really if you dont believe in those things then what baout haunted houses? and people getting attacked by mystery forces and had proof of it? you say they dont exist where s your proof that they doesnt exist? there s many documented cases of demonic forces around

darkflare83 said:
really if you dont believe in those things then what baout haunted houses? and people getting attacked by mystery forces and had proof of it? you say they dont exist where s your proof that they doesnt exist? there s many documented cases of demonic forces around

not all those stories are real bud.people do lie u know. the reason for hauntings is because there are spirits that either, dont know they are dead, or they know they are dead but they dont want to leave. then, there are spirits called Dark Spirits. they do haunt people. but in VERY VERY rare cases can they hurt someone.

darkflare83 said:

People making positive claims of the existence of something have the burden of proof. Otherwise we'd need to ask what proof we have for the nonexistence of an infinite number of possible things like green clouds with eyes. What proof do you have that green clouds with eyes don't exist? The universe is a big place, you'd have to look through the entire universe to make sure those don't exist. So, that's why the one who's making the claim that something exists is expected to give evidence for it. Otherwise, we'd have to search the entire universe to satisify people who ask us for proofs of nonexistence.
So if you say that there are documented demon hauntings, give us some examples as evidence for the claim that they are real, so we can evaluate the evidence.

grew up in chicagoland area, and chicago is full of haunted sites

the house i grew up in was a century old, and I do mean century old as it did have unexplained occurences over the years as I have grew up to accept the unexplained things as its fact of life, they're around us whether we like it or not, one doesn't exist without the another.

AJ said:
there's no such thing as the devil and there's no such thing as demons.

If, there's no such things as the devil/demons -- then, how come you believe in Jesus ?

CyberRed said:
No - never happened to me. The only thing that DID happened to me when God opened my eyes to look at somethin' in the sky durin' the day. I saw million - I mean, million and million of them were demons flyin' all together in the sky.... hoverin' where the freeway was. I could see their wings flutterin' - movin' around with each other. They were formed in dark cloud durin' the day... a very nice and sunny day. It only took me a few seconds and, then they were all gone. I was spellbounded in awe. :eek:

Maybe they were birds, bats or bugs. One time I saw a picture of bats flying during the day. :shock:

CyberRed said:
If, there's no such things as the devil/demons -- then, how come you believe in Jesus ?

Agreed and second.. I do believe in jesus also devil (I don't worship devil!). My boyfriend mentioned that a island, Grey Cloud Island, down on Mississippi River between my town and Newport may be Minnesota's only gate to Hell, or opening to the Hell- I was like :Ohno: I wouldn't bother to go there. He said lots of devil worshippers go over there...

RedFox said:
People making positive claims of the existence of something have the burden of proof. Otherwise we'd need to ask what proof we have for the nonexistence of an infinite number of possible things like green clouds with eyes. What proof do you have that green clouds with eyes don't exist? The universe is a big place, you'd have to look through the entire universe to make sure those don't exist. So, that's why the one who's making the claim that something exists is expected to give evidence for it. Otherwise, we'd have to search the entire universe to satisify people who ask us for proofs of nonexistence.
So if you say that there are documented demon hauntings, give us some examples as evidence for the claim that they are real, so we can evaluate the evidence.

What about Amitysville Horror? Its proof :deal:

ALL spirits aren't demons!

deafdyke said:
ALL spirits aren't demons!

It depends on what setting the place is in, the enivornment, and whatever if person who died are either good or bad. Even good spirit, I am still scared of ghosts... I don't know why I usually get spooked when see ghosts. As my brothers and mom told me that my house is haunted as well, but by good spirit.

Back