Anyone like to play Disc Golf?

Finally found someone who likes to play that game!

It's rare to find someone who likes to play disc golf...

It'll be nice to meet you and play some disc golf!

My old roommate... he plays very GOOD! I like to join him and play this sometimes.

Thanks for the info... By the way, where do you live in Colorado, near to Denver?

What's it like? Is it played outside on the golf course, but with a "freebie?" What?

Yes, ChelEler... It's heavy type of Frisbee because it'll last longer than the common frisbees... It's similar with golf games... How many times you shot the ball... Same goes for frisbee... How many time you throw... It's similar to golf games. :D It's fun!

But not on Golf courses. :laugh2: But other places where Disc Golf courses are at. Sometimes it's at some parks... If you look around for parks and see the metal nets and number on the top. That's where they play at... And please watch out for the frisbees! heh heh...

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Finally found someone who likes to play that game!

It's rare to find someone who likes to play disc golf...

It'll be nice to meet you and play some disc golf!

My old roommate... he plays very GOOD! I like to join him and play this sometimes.

Thanks for the info... By the way, where do you live in Colorado, near to Denver?
yeah i live in Denver metro ... there is so manyyy disc golf ppl here ....

hey cheleler u might want to check it out www.pdga.com so u can get idea what it look like and etc ...

By the way, I am very rookies !! but IT sure damn fun to play !! I am not going to be part of tourment cuz i wanna to watch and understand what things goes on so i can be prepare for next year or so ...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
yeah i live in Denver metro ... there is so manyyy disc golf ppl here ....

hey cheleler u might want to check it out www.pdga.com so u can get idea what it look like and etc ...

By the way, I am very rookies !! but IT sure damn fun to play !! I am not going to be part of tourment cuz i wanna to watch and understand what things goes on so i can be prepare for next year or so ...
Ah, then you and I are almost same... Not that professional but sometimes get lucky ones! heh heh...

cool !! i have done gone to Aspen disc golf course up there oh my gosh it is so tough courses !!!!! u should check it out in www.pdga.com and click on map and they have pix what it look like ... also, i have done three different location round Denver area . also three courses in Minnesota..

I've played disc golf before. There was a field behind my friend's house and my friend would collect all of those frisbees that he found laying around in the fields and woods.

Yeah... Sometimes they write phone numbers if they found their discs then call and give it back...

Do you play often? Vampyrox

Would that slash someone's neck?

:invents a movie named "Attack of Killer Frisbees":

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Yeah... Sometimes they write phone numbers if they found their discs then call and give it back...

Do you play often? Vampyrox
I am not really a serious player. I've played several times in that park with my friends and a couple times at camp. That's pretty much it.

Back