Anyone like Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban?

DelicPumpkPie

Reaction score
I love this movie of Harry Potter part 3. It's getting good than 1 and 2 because of more monsters! :) But the horse/bird animal that Harry first met, he's so adorable! Anyone of you like that movie if see it yet?? I like Harry Potter's movies more than Lord of the Rings. *chuckles* :D

Wow, alot of Harry Potter fans in here....

For me, I like ' Lord of the Rings ' alot better than any Harry Potter movie, I know you guys are going to disagree with me, thats alright! ;)

^Angel^ said:
Wow, alot of Harry Potter fans in here....

For me, I like ' Lord of the Rings ' alot better than any Harry Potter movie, I know you guys are going to disagree with me, thats alright! ;)
I agree with you, I feel that LOTR is better than Harry Potter movies but still, Harry Potter movies entertained me to no end. I think it is not right for me to compare between LOTR to Harry Potter, it is like orange to apple since it is completely different theme.

DelicPumpkPie, there are few Harry Potter topics in entertainment forum by Banjo and Scottw. I yet watch the Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban movie because I picked up the wrong one (Fullscreen, not widescreen. I prefer to watch the movie in widescreen) so I didn't bother to watch until I exchange the movie.

Last edited:
I love both, LOTR and Harry Potter. The third book is definitely my favourite still! The movie rocked, and I loved the director's work in it. Really gave Harry Potter a lift.

Yea, totally agree with ya on that! it rocks!!! Harry look so different and older! I wonder if he will continue acting in 4th movie or different actor that will act of Harry? Because I heard of that Harry, Ron, and Herimine will leave the acting to have a normal life and they are tired of acting. So wait and see if 4th one that will be same actors/actresses or not. But the wizard is new one which the old one died right after the 2nd movie was finished making. But awesome anyways!!! :thumb:

DelicPumpkPie said:
Yea, totally agree with ya on that! it rocks!!! Harry look so different and older! I wonder if he will continue acting in 4th movie or different actor that will act of Harry? Because I heard of that Harry, Ron, and Herimine will leave the acting to have a normal life and they are tired of acting. So wait and see if 4th one that will be same actors/actresses or not. But the wizard is new one which the old one died right after the 2nd movie was finished making. But awesome anyways!!! :thumb:

The fourth film is being filmed as we speak, and it is featuring the original cast, so no worries. About the fifth film, it has yet to be announced but I suspect they'll keep the original cast too. But I don't know about the 6th and 7th.

Really, Banjo? Awesome, where did you know that information? On internet? Do you please mind if pass me the link of that information? I'm curious!!! :D

DelicPumpkPie said:
I love this movie of Harry Potter part 3. It's getting good than 1 and 2 because of more monsters! :) But the horse/bird animal that Harry first met, he's so adorable! Anyone of you like that movie if see it yet?? I like Harry Potter's movies more than Lord of the Rings. *chuckles* :D

:fruit: Yes!!! I Love that movie.. that horse/bird animal, they called it "Buckbeak".. I would love to have a pet like that!!!! hehe..

Yes, I love HP and LOR... I hope they keep coming.. they getting really intense.. woo!!

MsGiglz said:
:fruit: Yes!!! I Love that movie.. that horse/bird animal, they called it "Buckbeak".. I would love to have a pet like that!!!! hehe..

Yes, I love HP and LOR... I hope they keep coming.. they getting really intense.. woo!!

Actually, it's called a Hippogriff but the name of the hippogriff in the movie is Buckbeak like you said.

Banjo said:
Actually, it's called a Hippogriff but the name of the hippogriff in the movie is Buckbeak like you said.

Errr.. I was too exciting to type down LOL.. I mean that hippogriff name. BuckBeak..

Love that name too!! lol.. maybe the next pet we get.. will name that.. lol

MsGiglz said:
Errr.. I was too exciting to type down LOL.. I mean that hippogriff name. BuckBeak..

Love that name too!! lol.. maybe the next pet we get.. will name that.. lol

I understand the excitement. lol

Oh yea, Buckbeak, thats right. I didnt think of the name until now. HA! :) Thanks! Yea, I agree, hope it keeps coming! It's so exciting to watch it! So adventure!!!

Back