Anyone knows how to do Cold Fusion??

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
I am looking for somone who have experience in Cold Fusion for my website.

PM me.

I am surprised to read your post that you have a ColdFusion software because I don't know anyone who has it.

I plan to buy a ColdFusion next month. I cannot believe that it is so expensive. The price is rip-off. I am not familiar with this software.

I have a Macromedia (now Adobe) Studio 8. I hope that there is a good book for ColdFusion 7 as clear step by step. Does your software package comes with a book? My Studio 8 package (CD) does not come with a book. You know... Adobe earns billions of dollars. I had to buy the book. I cannot believe it.

Actually, I was told that ColdFusion standard and Enterprise Editions are about the same. The author of his own website has one, and he said that it is not necessary for us to buy the Enterprise. That's all I know.

I am surprised to read your post that you have a ColdFusion software because I don't know anyone who has it.

I plan to buy a ColdFusion next month. I cannot believe that it is so expensive. The price is rip-off. I am not familiar with this software.

I have a Macromedia (now Adobe) Studio 8. I hope that there is a good book for ColdFusion 7 as clear step by step. Does your software package comes with a book? My Studio 8 package (CD) does not come with a book. You know... Adobe earns billions of dollars. I had to buy the book. I cannot believe it.

Actually, I was told that ColdFusion standard and Enterprise Editions are about the same. The author of his own website has one, and he said that it is not necessary for us to buy the Enterprise. That's all I know.

I don't own that software. I was looking for someone who have it. Someone can be willing to set up a program for me like statistics.

I am going to buy Adobe Photoshop C3 soon when it releases in late spring.

I hate to using other site which have statistics that i am using now. I still paying them for this. I am trying to find someone who have lot of experience into Cold Fusion and set up for me. So I don't have to pay for monthly.

First of all, I don't know ColdFusion. Secondly, it's better to have the ColdFusion add-on option at GoDaddy for $1.99 a month extra. (I think) If you're with another web-hosting provider, then obviously YMMV as far as ColdFusion is concerned.

Why purchase standalone ColdFusion software unless you're going to put it on a server and host it for the world to see? ColdFusion is expensive for casual or home hobbyist use.

Oh brother - It's too bad that I cannot find someone who knows the software. Yes, I believe that ColdFusion is for a computer server. It would be challenged for me to run the business. Now, there are three different companies - FileMaker Server 8, Adobe's ColdFusion 8, 4D, and OS X Server. I have to figure out which one is right for me. I personally don't like WebObjects which is too complication.

Deafluckyirish is lucky that he/she is going to buy the Photoshop CS 3. It is expensive, too. I am just wondering if you have a Fireworks (Macromedia/Adobe)?

That's something new to me about GoDaddy's ColdFusion add-on option. It seems a good way to get started - if your website is very popular, it might charge you more fee for GoDaddy's traffic network - maybe not.

Back