Anyone know what is the call ?

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Know what is the name call for paint on the computer, keyboard, etc ? I just like to look around on the website but hard find ehehe :Oops:

if you know which is the name of it then post in here the links in here thanks :D

Do you mean you want to know what kind of paint to paint on a computer and a keyboard?

ButterflyGirl said:
Do you mean you want to know what kind of paint to paint on a computer and a keyboard?

yes heheh :giggle: cause I like to look up and why not paints on my computer but not right now just thinking and get some idea cause I look at my computer too bored WHITE WHITE WHITE everything are white to look make bored lol :lol:

PowerWCRulez said:
Use "Fusion" spray paint works on for keyboard casings and lappy casings.

Have any link ?? I would like to look up to get some idea something like that thanks

Yeah, enamel paint sounds like the best to go with. Latex paint is like rubber and can peel off easily.

DeafMonkey said:
Know what is the name call for paint on the computer, keyboard, etc ? I just like to look around on the website but hard find ehehe :Oops:

if you know which is the name of it then post in here the links in here thanks :D

Paint?? nah try this link.. www.crazypc.com it have alot of cool thing to added...

Back