Anyone Know Jesus Christ as their Personal Savior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeNoHear

Reaction score
I'm new to this site and learning how to navigate the site. Regardless I must share my Love for Jesus Christ to any and everyone who's willing to hear or even not hear. He is the source of my strength and my joy. My prayer is that you get to know him for yourself. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the bible. No question is too stupid or offensive as I know there will be those who oppose Him. Regardless, i love ya in advance...Be blessed

Hi unfortunately, this forum is not allowed to have discussion about the religious due to too many personal conflicts and personal attacks.

I'm also a born-again Christian but sadly we're not allowed to share the joy our salvation with AD members. Discussion of "religion" is not allowed, and some people consider sharing Jesus with others as "religion."

The best we can do is chat about the Lord thru our private messages (pm's).

As everyone said here, discussion of religions are not allowed in Alldeaf.

I am a christian, just as the rest of us who posted here religion is forbidden here due to personal attacks.

Mod's Note:

The thread is closed as per All Deaf guideline; thus - Religion Discussion is not allowed on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back