Anyone interesting about 3G iPhone?

The Highlander

Reaction score
2nd iPhone got low price than 1st iPhone, little thinner, and add red.

IF true then it's great news.

MAYBE I will get iPhone by fall after my contract end IF iPhone add modem for OS X 10.5.

I must have IMAP, Google map, IM(relay only), and movie with CC. Sometime I am bored at long trip with coworker for an hour or more.

heh... i am anxious to see big news at one pm today... spill the beans now, steve !

funny inside my company we havent heard a word about 3g iphone. ugh. only market ppl inside this co know but they cant spill the beans... so you are not only last person to know... ah well..

lets wait n see when they start announcement at 10 am pst.

yep. iphone 3G is coming !

2008wwdclive173.jpg

Ah man. I missed it! I was out of town for service call.

$200 is fucking good DEAL!! I will grab it for sure by fall. Someone develop the modem app for iPhone soon!

Wow! They said that AT&T unlimited iPhone 3G data plans for consumers will be available for $30 a month, on top of voice plans starting at $39.99 a month. Unlimited 3G data for business users will be $45 a month, on top of voice. There's a minimum two-year agreement.

AT&T said that Text Accessibility Plan (TAP) for iPhone, designed to give iPhone customers with disabilities the choice of unlimited text messaging, Web browsing and easy access to e-mail for $40 a month.

I m still confused that price rate for data only is different between $30 a month and $40 a month. :dunno2:

I will visit at AT&T store to see new 3g iphone on July 11 or later.

I m still confused that price rate for data only is different between $30 a month and $40 a month. :dunno2:

ok 40 a mth TAP includes unlimited data and unlimited text messesging. 30 for unlimited data must come with voice plan starting 39.00 and up and that doesnt include text messaging feature.

ok 40 a mth TAP includes unlimited data and unlimited text messesging. 30 for unlimited data must come with voice plan starting 39.00 and up and that doesnt include text messaging feature.

You are right.

2nd iPhone got low price than 1st iPhone, little thinner, and add red.

IF true then it's great news.

MAYBE I will get iPhone by fall after my contract end IF iPhone add modem for OS X 10.5.

I must have IMAP, Google map, IM(relay only), and movie with CC. Sometime I am bored at long trip with coworker for an hour or more.

google maps with GPS seem improve. That's great for traveler without car. Should had one when I was in any downtown.

We'd heard rumors of videoconferencing—which, judging from the lack of a front-facing camera on the iPhone 3G. :|

I must have IMAP.

you can get exchange email account like i said in other posts before - mail2web.com is free push email service. exchange email is better than IMAP or POPS in my opinion. apple will provide its own exchange email account, me.com, which cost 99 dollars per year.

AT&T wants $40 for 450 minutes + $30 for data + $20 for unlimited texting = $90. $90 a month for a phone with 450 minutes?.:crazy: I'll pass. Thats too much money for me. Its too bad, because a 3G iPhone would be nice.

Better apply TAP at $40 a month.

Back