Anyone in Nebraska? :/

Keiro

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone in Nebraska?

Particularly, close to Minatare, NE?

I need an emergency ride to the Omaha airport and so far, I'm unable to find a taxi company that'd let me call them and ask what the rates'd be.

I'm in a bad situation, and... unfortunately, I've no idea who or where I can go to for this kind of thing. :|

I'm going to be blunt: I'm pretty much fucked right now, in terms of a ride.

... My apologies if I posted in the wrong place. I just don't know where I can post this and I don't even know if it's ethical to be posting this.

... I have absolutely no fucking idea what I'm going to do, as already, some of my stuff were taken outside and left outside. Fortunately, I've managed to keep anyone from getting into it.

Unfortunately however, it's a not very subtle hint to me to get the fuck out.

Fuck my life, right now.

If anyone can help me out, I'm hugely grateful to ya. ._. (Note: I'm willing to pay for gas. I don't have much, but I hope it's enough to pay for gas to Omaha airport. :/ )

Again, I'm sorry for posting this. I'm trying not to freak out and lose my mind while trying to find a way to get out.

Well...

I'm out of Nebraska, out of the dangerous situation. By sheer luck and being persistent, I was able to get out of the situation.

Local police were the major factors in helping to arrange for rides and a place to stay.

For the last leg of the trip, my father was able to help me after I'd gotten out of Nebraska, and now I'm in California, safe and sound.

Here's what happened between my hearing roommate and I:

I had broken up with her recently and was working on a way to leave the situation safely and without having to find alternate methods of transportation.

A disagreement over the van that I was planning on taking with me out of state was the catalyzing factor in the situation becoming unstable and dangerous. I had arranged for payments and the like, to the roommate's advantage.

Sadly, it didn't quite work out that way, as I'd discovered far too late that I'd been screwed over. As a result... I tried to be civil and discuss alternate methods.

... Unfortunately, it didn't last too long, and at this point, the situation had turned from civil and downright nasty, the feelings in the air were not pleasant, nor did it leave me with the sense that it would be no more than bad feelings. This was due to her well-known habit of cutting herself, hurting herself and claiming that others had done it to her, as well as a few other things that aren't conducive to one's self. (Not to me, sadly. I didn't find out until it was nearly too late.)

What I meant by that is that in the way the atmosphere felt and the way my roommate acted as well spoke, gave me sufficient belief that if I did not get out ASAP, something very bad would happen. I did not know what, nor did I want to imagine what it might be, as the feelings evoked in me fear, genuine fear for my life.

Needless to say, I am quite glad I'm out of the situation. Unfortunately, I'll have to call Child Protection Services. :/ I do so hate being the one to do it... but it needs to be done.

I'll fill in more details, I'm not quite done yet, but I'll be back. I've limited internet access and I've got to make the best use of it while I can... but figured people on AD'd want to know why I asked for help.

good to hear you're safe and sound, Keiro

Good to hear you've found your way out safely.

Hope the children in that situation will be checked up on and possibly moved to a safer home.

Glad to know you are fine and out of that volatile situation. Best wishes and hopefully no one gets hurt in this whole process physically.

first and last time I went to Nebraska for DeafNation, I see one or two black and too many white. None asian ever exist expect the ASL student. Whoa...

wish i had read this thread earlier, glad you got to cali ok. im from cali, used to lived nebraska and loved it! course i lived in lincoln, and my roomate was crazy in only good ways! anyways hope life is better for you in CA!

This was due to her well-known habit of cutting herself, hurting herself and claiming that others had done it to her, as well as a few other things that aren't conducive to one's self. (Not to me, sadly. I didn't find out until it was nearly too late.)

What I meant by that is that in the way the atmosphere felt and the way my roommate acted as well spoke, gave me sufficient belief that if I did not get out ASAP, something very bad would happen. I did not know what, nor did I want to imagine what it might be, as the feelings evoked in me fear, genuine fear for my life.

Needless to say, I am quite glad I'm out of the situation. Unfortunately, I'll have to call Child Protection Services. :/ I do so hate being the one to do it... but it needs to be done.
Ugh, sounds almost like borderline personality disorder. And yes, report her to CPS. Make sure they know its a REAL concern,and not just a disaffected ex or something. Hopefully you can get the kids out of her clutches....growing up with a borderline/very narcisstic parent is NOT good!

Back