Anyone here speaks Spanish?

iSign

Reaction score
I've been browsing all over the place and I wonder, are there are ADers who speak/sign in Spanish? ;D

I speak Spanish and know a few Mexican sign language.

I can read and write Spanish. I don't speak much.

That's cool! I have been searching for the spanish alphabet in sign language but couldn't find it anywhere :/ In the end my seven yo cousin brought me his spanish book where it was lol

I can read and write Spanish. I don't speak much.

Where you learned it? Are you from a spanish speaking fam? A friend of mine is puerto rican and he can read/write spanish but doesn't speak it, that's why I ask :)

Where you learned it? Are you from a spanish speaking fam? A friend of mine is puerto rican and he can read/write spanish but doesn't speak it, that's why I ask :)

No not a Spanish speaking family. My father taught me for fun.

Ooh that's awesome. My dad taught me english since he was the one born in the states. The rest I've learned by reading and watching T.V. XD

I know some Spanish from studying it for about 4-5 years in middle and high school. i can speak it passably, and read and write it...if I still remember Spanish now. xD

The thing is...I nearly never use Spanish anymore since I graduated from high school, and I'm more interested in learning Chinese now.

I know some Spanish from studying it for about 4-5 years in middle and high school. i can speak it passably, and read and write it...if I still remember Spanish now. xD

The thing is...I nearly never use Spanish anymore since I graduated from high school, and I'm more interested in learning Chinese now.

I love learning new languages and it'd be so awesome to learn chinese but...it's like a tongue twister for me lol I know my limits and I won't even go there. I do understand and speak some italian with my sister though ;D

Best of luck learning Chinese!

Si, se habla espanol. Estudia a las dos anos en la escuela, y estudia a las uno ano en collegio. Mi espanol es mala porque no usarse en conversacion de todos los dias.

HA! (laughing at myself)

Si, se habla espanol. Estudia a las dos anos en la escuela, y estudia a las uno ano en collegio. Mi espanol es mala porque no usarse en conversacion de todos los dias.

HA! (laughing at myself)
You spelt college wrong, and yes, your spanish is terrible!

I just see JClarke shaking his head and laughing with me and at me, lol.

I just see JClarke shaking his head and laughing with me and at me, lol.
and this...

wolverine_facepalm.gif

Back