Anyone here never comb their hair?

RabidLamn

Reaction score
Personally, I've not combed nor styled my hair in about 3 years.

I usually have my hair cut fohawk style then never style or comb it. I'd just shower before bed and when I wake up, I'd roll out of the bed, get dressed and be ready to head out!

You should post your picture here for illustrative purposes.

You should post your picture here for illustrative purposes.

73748488285297227506312.jpg

DONE! :)

My hair normally is shorter than that. That was the longest it has been in many years.

Pretty sure you do "finger comb" it sometimes?...We ladies spend a lot of time with our hair...one of my sons shaves his head bald, so he doesn't comb either.

Well I don't exactly "finger comb" as I don't style my hair. I just pretty much get up and however my hair is, it will be that way for the day.

I dont comb mine except for when I straighten it which I havent been doing in almost a year now.

Personally, I've not combed nor styled my hair in about 3 years.

I usually have my hair cut fohawk style then never style or comb it. I'd just shower before bed and when I wake up, I'd roll out of the bed, get dressed and be ready to head out!
I use to do that when my hair was shorter but now it dreads if i dont comb it

Wirelessly posted

I look like Polamalu lol

I never comb my short hair, which I don't have to worry about.

I dont comb mine except for when I straighten it which I havent been doing in almost a year now.

I straighten my hair as well, and i've been doing it about 7 years.

Now I wish I would have just left it curly. Curly hair was so much easier :(

I straighten my hair as well, and i've been doing it about 7 years.

Now I wish I would have just left it curly. Curly hair was so much easier :(

Oh, I agree! I have 2 white streaks in the front right at my part, and another one in the back just to the left of center. People have asked me why I don't color it (I'm a natural redhead) and I tell them that I don't want to have to be committed to having it colored every month when white roots start showing! I'd rather have the steaks. Same reason I don't straighten my hair anymore. I just don't like to have to go get it done all the time. I laugh at friends now who spend a fortune every month getting their hair colored or straightened. I take a shower, shake my head, and I'm good to go!:lol:

I'd give almost anything for the curls. All I have is the straight with a "slight" body wave. As I got older, my hair frizzed more and more. Now, I am told that I wouldn't have such frizzy hair if I used a blow-dryer. Well, newsflash! Whenever I used a blow-dryer, it frizzed more than it is now. I've been offered a discount price for a "flat iron" from MIL's hairdresser and I said no thanks, I'll go natural.

Back