Anyone here a soccer fan or play soccer??

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even though I am American, I often root for Manchester United, and if I am not able to root for them then I root for Chelsea.

The only downside is that I usually do not get the opportunity to watch the games they are usually on tv when I am at work.

And yes I would brave the English soccer fans to watch MU play.:afro:

I do like Soccer but I don't really play well! I do enjoyed it though when I was at Clarke :)

I don't really watch the game though...if my son join the team, I will root his team :) Maybe I could sign him up to join and see if he enjoy it or not.

I dont watch tv soccer only I like play soccer that is all I do but havent play soccer for long time :( dang lol :lol:

i play...i dont get 2 watch often either unfortunately...but i watched the world cup last summer and my country won!!!:) it was nuts down here where i live 2 since we have a large italian community

I was playing soccer when I was in middle school... I always root on USA team and other few countries teams during World Cup... I do somtime following soccer games such as AC Milan won UEFA Cup last week... Sorry Manchester is gone cuz of Beckham went to LA Galaxy...

used to play soccer on high school team... not much scoring for me.. lol... havent seen soccer games on tv as often as well.. but ah..

yeah I agree David Beckham should have stayed in Manchester. They could have won if Beckahm had stayed. Oh well this country (US) is about to go through a big soccer revival once Beckham starts making public appearances to promote the sport. Just like Mia Hamm did when the Women US Team won the Womens World Cup.

Hey all - did y'all know there's an entire organization devoted to deaf soccer? www.usdeafsoccer.com

The women's team just completed a training camp in Santa Barbara, CA in early June.

The Men's team is preparing to depart for England this month. Between July 20 and 29, the team will play 3 semi professional teams and match up against the Great Britain National Deaf team - it should be a scintillating match!

Yes I like soccer, I have gone to games here in slc to watch Real Salt Lake. Played for 14 years + Indoor soccer leagues. I couldn't last 10 min in soccer game now :( Just not in best physical shape anymore which sucks.

The men's team is facing off against the Great Britain Deaf National Team on July 28th in northern London - if any of you guys are out there, come cheer us on!

We're also playing games in Birmingham on the 22nd, 24th, and 26th.

Leaving in 11 days!

:wave: ME Soccer or Football fan here! Yeah, I am fan of Manester United and New England Revolutions. I was a player for high school.

I attended few US soccer and Uconn soccer games...hope will attend Revolutions vs LA Galaxy to watch David Beckman's bending free kick!!

Had been watching every World Cup since Argentina's Hand of God, Diego Maradona.

Pele was my #1 hero in any sport history. Brazil is my favorite country team...they were so fabulous ball passing as like Russia hockey team with unbelieve puck passing. Other favorite team - USA. they are just begining better than 1994 but long shot to win WC trophy.

Hey all - did y'all know there's an entire organization devoted to deaf soccer? www.usdeafsoccer.com

The women's team just completed a training camp in Santa Barbara, CA in early June.

The Men's team is preparing to depart for England this month. Between July 20 and 29, the team will play 3 semi professional teams and match up against the Great Britain National Deaf team - it should be a scintillating match!

Oh great! Thanks for information of this US Deaf Soccer.

I like playing futbol (soccer) and watching World Cup. I have had plenty of scars and grass stains from playing soccer. A dude had kicked a soccer ball so hard toward me, left me a dark bruise ball size on my upper leg. I was limping. Grr. I was forced to wear my long pants for a short while.

Back