Anyone here a fan of WWE?

wwefan007

Reaction score
I sure am,lol. I live here in NC ever since I was born and I have been to 10 WWE tv tapings(two PPVs)since 2006 here in North Carolina. They have came to Charlotte,Greensboro,and Fayetteville. I have seen all of the big stars and I love John Cena. No homo,lol. They're bringing a house show in Charlotte the day after Christmas so I'm going to that. Hopefully,they will bring Raw or Smackdown for TV here soon in the next year.

I have been watching pro wrestling since I was 11 years old in 1998-99 and watching the WWF with Steve Austin but funny story was that I stopped watching wrestling because I got in a fight with my twin brother and mom grounded me to stop watching wrestling and it was about three years later in 2003 that I would occasionally sneak and shut my room door and watch WWE Raw and I have watched it again ever since. My mom knew I was watching it again anyway so I'm 20 years old and she don't care much for it now but she loves going to the shows with the all the wild crowd and everything,lol.

I was used fan of WWE, now not anymore cuz of John Cena and I am big fan of any indy wrestling such as ROH, CZW, CHIKARA, IWA-MS, PWG, and more

I used to be big fan of WWE but when Rock and Steve Austin left WWE, I stopped being fan. However, I do watch WWE once in while when there is no other good shows going on tv.

I'm sort of a fan of WWE.

I used to watch WWE PPV every month when I was in Rochester because I had like 3 friends to watch it with. Now, I'm in Texas with no one who likes WWE.

One of these days, I'll find someone to join me. :)

There is big difference between WWE Diva and WWE female wrestlers. Sable isn't considered to be WWE Diva.

Used to be, it was WWF at the time. My fave was the hyper crazy whoop ass antics the Ultimate Warrior used to do - haven't noticed anyone with that kind of energy since.

im huge fans WWE since 2005 for 8 years

i love watch divas wrestles and leaves wwe for good reasons on retirement same lita and trish.

im tell ya Beth Phoenix is so strong wrestles i never see that before but she can beat anyone! im not big fans of her she evil!

i love watch divas wrestles and leaves wwe for good reasons on retirement same lita and trish.

im tell ya Beth Phoenix is so strong wrestles i never see that before but she can beat anyone! im not big fans of her she evil!

Rock >>>>>>>>>> Bastia

im misunderstood not 8 years! im huge fans WWE for 3 years since 2005 when i watch wrestlemania 21 for first times when i watch Triple H against Batista for World HeavyWeight Championship and Batista took from Triple H WHC belts but still fued on match every months.

Used to be, it was WWF at the time. My fave was the hyper crazy whoop ass antics the Ultimate Warrior used to do - haven't noticed anyone with that kind of energy since.

FYI Ultimate Warrior did return to wrestling action for one night only at Spain, Nu Wrestling Evolution (NWE), def Orlando Jordan for NWE Hwt Champ

I was big WWWF / WWF fan.
I am not big WWE fan when The Rock left then UFC and MMA hooked me up since then.

I grew up to attend WWF event at Boston Garden almost every months. Summertime events there were awful hottest like steamroom there! I was there for WrestleMania 1 where there got four bigger screens....long before PPV era.

Bruno Sammartino vs Larry Zbyszko in No Hold Barred Match,
Bob Backlund vs Don Muraco in Steel Cage Match, Hulk Hogan (villian) v Andre The Giant (Good) was my greatest moment to witness at Boston Garden along with wrestlers :

Jimmy Snuka - Bobby Heenan
Rowdy Piper - George "The Animal" Steele
Superstar Graham - "Adorable" Adrian Adonis
Captian Lou - "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
Greg Valentine - Jesse Ventura
Wizard - Iron Sheik
Freddie Blassie - Tony Atlas
Paul "Mr Wonderful" Orndorff - "Cowboy" Bob Orton
Valiant Brothers - Rick Martel
and more....until before 1994 (UFC era began).

I still having all event programs from there. These ones were my priceless moments during my young age.

Today, I enjoys to cheer John Cena who is one of our New Englanders. :)

So far, I haven't been attend WWE event since 1993 ... I passed them for attened MMA events all over Northeast nowdays.

WWE never be dying as they are finest entertainment business. Long Live WWE! :)

Beth Phoenix and Mickie James are the only ones I enjoy watching in the WWE's women division. All the others wrestle horribly or just crammed in our faces as eye candy.

Beth Phoenix and Mickie James are the only ones I enjoy watching in the WWE's women division. All the others wrestle horribly or just crammed in our faces as eye candy.

u gotta try watch some great women wrestlers from any indy wrestling such as SHIMMER and ChickFight, gotta check out Sara Del Rey, MsChif, Amazing Kong, Cheerleader Melissa, and many more... They are way better than any WWE Divas

Back