Anyone have Waardenburg Syndrome?

what about some strip of white hair?

I am 30 years old, I do not have Forelock of white hair (I guess I am lucky). I do have one blue and one brown eye like him but I still have WS.

Banjo, I have to say I agreed with Liebling what she said about you. You dont look like much to it. Some people have different colored eyes dont mean they have WS.

I am 30 years old, I do not have Forelock of white hair (I guess I am lucky). I do have one blue and one brown eye like him but I still have WS.

Banjo, I have to say I agreed with Liebling what she said about you. You dont look like much to it. Some people have different colored eyes dont mean they have WS.

I do have it. I don't need someone to tell me otherwise. Besides, nothing with having white hair either. You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself.

The forelock isn't always present in individuals but since he has really short hair, I guess he will be along shortly.....

I do have a forelock of white hair on the front, but my hair is thinning out due to the baldness. However, the thing is, I do have white hair spread all over my head blending in with my dark brown hair (which looks black, but actually is brown) giving it a pepper/silver look.

I don't know why some people have to make a big deal out of it. At least it makes you somewhat unique in a way.

I do have a forelock of white hair on the front, but my hair is thinning out due to the baldness. However, the thing is, I do have white hair spread all over my head blending in with my dark brown hair (which looks black, but actually is brown) giving it a pepper/silver look.

I don't know why some people have to make a big deal out of it. At least it makes you somewhat unique in a way.

I think "salt" and "pepper" is cool!

:wave: Welcome Carra.

Glad to see your finding many people that understand what your going threw and can help, that's what makes AD so great!

Look at my eyes, you can see that it is brown and blue.

*look at your avator real close*

Yes, I can see that you have blue eye on left and brown eye on right... yes I can see that you have WS but it doesn't show much. I know some friends who have WS... it shows on difference between little and more WS on them...

Yes I agree that it's nothing ashamed to being WS... It's really nothing wrong with that...

Do you get it from one of your parents's genetic?

Wow, this thread is very fascinated and educate. :) I never know, you have WS, did not recongize your face. You are handsome man anyway ! :yesway:

Back