Anyone Have Starkey?

I know they're both different companies. 'For battery and service needs, contact (my audie's office).' Warranty expires 12/06/11.
Certifies that the hearing instrument(s) identified on this card by model and serial number will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer or repair service shown on the reverse side without charge.......

Yeah I don't know haha. I'm not too worried about it though.

Yiz! where have you been??? :giggle:

Checkin' out Google+.....

There's a HUGE deaf community base users on there and growing. You can chat at a "hangout" with 10 deaf people on camchat at the same time. It's alot like Facebook, but also has a touch of Twitter as well.

It's alot cleaner and neater than FB itself.....there's still alot of ideas being thrown around and I'm sure as it develops over time it will prolly be the best social network over FB.

I think it's open to the public now, not sure, been too busy....

https://plus.google.com/

If you can't get in, send me a PM with a preferred email addy and I'll shoot you an invite.

Yiz

I do have a Hutch and Starkey car from Corgi for sale for very cheap. It is red and white Ford Torino.

Just kidding....

I would love best websites to get cheap hearing aids that are refurbished or brand new.

Back