anyone have Sleep Apnea

Milwaukee

Reaction score
I have been struggle with sleepless. Before you ask I am 18 years old and weight 180 pounds.

It happened about 5 years ago that I can't sleep on back due couldn't breath when you try sleep so try on side it help but later it got worst to now.

Struggle it feel like you couldn't breath when you sleep but I say sometime I end woke up too early like 3 a.m. to get breath then end to bed. I can't get 9 hours of sleep most is 6-8 hours. I stop use those brace support for teeth that I am supposed to wear but 1 time I try end woke up and feel like I was choke to death. I can't shut my mouth while sleep so I need open mouth when I sleep.

Found that in my family 4 Uncles have same problem They have Sleep Apnea and Narcolepsy. But 1 Uncle have those machine that it look like oxygen but it something name Cpap? He tell me I should have that machine so I could sleep easy.

But My Dad who think he don't have sleep apnea but he have exact problem I have he keep think it allergy we have. I don't believe because I try get medical for allergy it nothing. he think we don't have Sleep Apnea but I am tell him to set doctor appoint this week. I know I have Narcolepsy because sometime you sleep but very fast you feel shock and kick it really annoy when you try sleep without that.

I have watch youtube on Sleep Apnea I couldn't believe watch those guy choke and struggle so hard it look like they ready to die in sleep.

I've just been told by my GP that I have a severe case of sleep apnea. She wants me to have a sleep study done in order to be evaluated for a CPAP. I'm currently in the process of making arrangements to do that. I know someone who uses a CPAP and said it changed his life dramatically. I'm hoping the same will be true for me.

I've just been told by my GP that I have a severe case of sleep apnea. She wants me to have a sleep study done in order to be evaluated for a CPAP. I'm currently in the process of making arrangements to do that. I know someone who uses a CPAP and said it changed his life dramatically. I'm hoping the same will be true for me.

That what my Uncle told me when there was no Cpap he would wake up and feel like you are tired and never feel have enough energy.

That sound exact what I have now.

He say he got CPAP 20 years ago it was first person. He start buy 4 generators for each his houses because he couldn't sleep without cpap.

Let me know when you get CPAP how it help you sleep and did you feel have lot energy plus great sleep/

I probably won't have the study done until next month, but I will certainly keep you posted.

Thank

Do you tired of feel like no energy to last you all day until Night?

This week we see doctor I pray that they would say Ah you have serious sleep apnea that need to be check. Instead say you need get medical or something is useless.

Thank

Do you tired of feel like no energy to last you all day until Night?

This week we see doctor I pray that they would say Ah you have serious sleep apnea that need to be check. Instead say you need get medical or something is useless.

No matter how much sleep I get, I wake up in the morning with a headache and am extremely tired. I also feel like I'm choking in the middle of the night and as if I'm going to die.

I felt very tired today even though I slept all day yesterday and most of last night.

I'm looking forward to trying a CPAP so I can find out for myself how much it improves the way I feel. I've heard that using a CPAP can improve one's mood, so I'm hoping I'll notice a difference in this area as well.

hubby has sleep apnea and uses a machine. He had to go to sleep center to get it diagnosed. They keep you overnight and test you as you sleep to determine how many times you stop breathing or wake up due to having problems and then you have a discussion w/the sleep tech about the results and which machine and other equipment will be needed.

maybe you could check out sleep apnea info. online or discuss it with the doc. Pinky....there are varying levels of it but left un-treated can lead to complications.

I don't have sleep apnea myself. My husband might have one. He didn't want to use CACP to breath. He is such shy! LoL. I can hear his snoring is loud.

My family says I snore real bad and I know my hubby has had to wake me up to breathe. The not breathing was worse when I was pregnant, but it seems it still happens every once in a while. I just deal with it since I don't work and can catch some sleep during the day if needed. Also, I don't have insurance right now and could never afford the time away for the sleep study or afford to buy what was needed.

yeah, my husband snored really bad and he felt sooo tired even after supposedly sleeping all night and he fell asleep at lights, so we had the study done. At the time we did have insurance, we don't now.

Back