Anyone have side kick?

Leah

Reaction score
Hello all:
I am thinking about getting the sidekick thing. Now how much does it cost to buy? How much do you pay each month? How well does it work for you? And do you have to pay for email to have side kick? Write Back Soon
Leah

Hey.. I using sidekick 1 now and love it. It has great web browser in it works good. I got through www.deafpagers.com t-mobile. Sometimes bad connection, but is ok if you move find a good place. I pay abt 40$ for sk1 get internet for 30$ month. The all internet and email and aim with 30$ month, so good deal and also has included (from dowload) sprint and ip relay.

Leah said:
Hello all:
I am thinking about getting the sidekick thing. Now how much does it cost to buy? How much do you pay each month? How well does it work for you? And do you have to pay for email to have side kick? Write Back Soon
Leah
Leah, I using the sidekick to sidekick 2 now, and payment 40.00 of the same sidekick data package for two years which I don't have any problem with. I strongly recommend you getta the sidekick. Even though, you better check coverage in your location to see if t-mobile service coverage. And various sidekick plan service begin with $20.00 to 60.00 dollars which the choice you made.before you buy it. Good luck with your good decision about the Sidekick and sidekick plan..

tekkmortal - T-Mobile is a major mobile/handheld/pager provider - their website address is: http://www.t-mobile.com.

All really depends on how good/bad your credit is. With bad credit, you'd probably have to pay more money if you want SideKick/HipTop.

T-Mobile is not the only place that carry SideKick handheld. You can check all comapnies that sell such through http://www.danger.com/consumers_wheretobuy.php .

I suggest you go over there and talk with the salespersons and check out SideKick/HipTop. :)

I purchased sk 2 at deaf expo for $50 bucks with taxes with same month plan, but I have to pay cancellation fee for color sk. My sk will be expired on Dec 4th, then sell it on Ebay if I want to.

Sidekick is under the company of TMobile but it is also available under Danger or Fuse Wireless (both are targeting the deaf audience)

I have my monthly bill for 31.31 (yes, EXACTLY $31.31) from Fuse Wireless for unlimited data plan. If i use the phone, it costs 20 cents per minute *yikes*. I purchased my color Sidekick (not 2... not ready for the change) after the December hysteria in '03 (when they sold it for 75 bucks) settled down and got foot with 140-ish but the total was 160 (INCLUDED rush shipping)... not bad! I didn't use any rebate or discount. People who used discount and whatnot during the hysteria ended up paying $200+ for a COLOR SIDEKICK. Guess you just gotta wait until everything quiets down.
Fuse wireless requires a contract. Usually one-year. Speaking of which, mine will expire soon. Hmm...
I do have positive experience with Fuse Wireless (espcially after Wyndtel) and my sidekick only "broke" once the whole time. And the replacement was a smooth sail.

I have a sidekick, the old one. I'm not sure about the new one. I've seen it and the price is too much so I will wait until the good price on new sidekick. I will stick with the old one for a while. I wish I could've gone to deaf expo to get sidekick 2 for cheaper price.

I have SK2... its better than first one for me because it have everything- built in camera, PDA, Internet access, cellphone, etc... It work fine since I bought it a month ago. I'm glad with it....

Back