Anyone have kids with

Alisteal

Reaction score
AFOs? Freja is getting her first pair of AFOs on the 11th. And I'm Anxious to see what they look like! She picked a pretty pink colour with butterflies on them!

Yea like Banjo said it correct, I believe as I looked website and found it .. here is the link:

AFO

AFOs? Freja is getting her first pair of AFOs on the 11th. And I'm Anxious to see what they look like! She picked a pretty pink colour with butterflies on them!

That's good news. I'm sure you're exciting to see her using these. Good Luck!

I am very excited! TY for the well wishes. It will help her with walking and everything soooo much. I'm hoping she'll be able to jump and go up stairs after she gets used to them too.

Good luck on your surgery!! I had back surgery when I was 15!

Oh wow .. you noticed my signature. haha .. you're the first one! Thanks!!!

What kind of back surgery did you have? I will have fusing and plating.

I had lumbar surgery for fusing. And yes I did notice!! I wish you a LOT of good luck and I am praying for a quick and easy recovery!

Darkflare- grow up. If you have nothing to add to this conversation stay out

I had lumbar surgery for fusing. And yes I did notice!! I wish you a LOT of good luck and I am praying for a quick and easy recovery!

Oh just for fusing for you lumbar surgery you had in the past. So now you're feeling better. Able to do any activity without worrisome?

Thank you for giving me good luck and praying for me. Went to hospital to do paperwork and app't to see the surgeon today for prepare for Thursday app't. I just learned that they are going to do like bone marrow from my hip (without cut .. just draw with needle) then insert into my cervical vertebra bones. That's very new to me plus a couple new things too as well. Never seen in research that I checked. It should be interesting. Ofc they will do fusing and plating between three bones/discs

It´s great news... I wish her best of good luck... It´s positive to know that you do for her... :hug:

Hello Alisteal ... I'm wondering did Freja got her first pair of AFO yet? Was she exciting to use it and learning how to walk yet?

Back