anyone have facebook?

lovezebras

Reaction score
Does anyone here on AD have facebook??

I would rather Myspace over facebook, because facebook is just plain boring.

I gotta disagree, there are so many applications on Facebook now that make it way better than Myspace. I think it has to do with the number of friends you have on either site, though. If you have more friends on myspace but fewer on facebook, naturally you'd prefer myspace.

I gotta disagree, there are so many applications on Facebook now that make it way better than Myspace. I think it has to do with the number of friends you have on either site, though. If you have more friends on myspace but fewer on facebook, naturally you'd prefer myspace.

facebook and myspace are in the competitive standards. :ugh:

i just joined facebook and what a big WOW in there. I keep getting interesting events in there. Facebook is unstopped.

I have facebook (I don't like myspace.....I don't like having to update things)

I recently signed up again for Facebook. I still don't like it a bit. I fail to see why people like Facebook.

no.gif
MySpace sucks! Facebook is getting better with many apps...

I have one, find me :)

No, I don't have facebook. I do have Myspace and Tagdeaf but thinking of closing the accounts as I don't use them much.

Same as me, I don't have face book, I almost signed up, but found out that I'll have to register with my full name in order to be on it. Forget it!

Same as me, I don't have face book, I almost signed up, but found out that I'll have to register with my full name in order to be on it. Forget it!

yeah full name but you dont have to put full name there :) but it is up to you if you dont like facebook and rather myspace than facebook :)

Back