Anyone have any advice?

martinl

Reaction score
I really need help with my ASL class. Does anyone know where I can go?

help

Ok this is the deal.... I have been taking ASL for a year in a classroom, and when I went to go sign up for my 3rd term the times conflicted so I had to sign up for an online ASL class. We don't learn any knew vocab and the teacher gives us videos to watch and we have to turn the ASL sentences into english sentences. They will talk about grocery shopping and foods. Well I got through that part but now we are on countries and states and I cannot interpret the videos.....???

help

It's not that easy, it's not like she is doing one word sentences, she is signing long sentences I get the countries and states but I am having a hard time getting the whole thing

It's not that easy, it's not like she is doing one word sentences, she is signing long sentences I get the countries and states but I am having a hard time getting the whole thing

Use a sign dictionary, think conceptually, and watch them over and over until you are able to get it.

You aren't asking someone here to do your assignment for you, are you?

help

No I am not asking anymore to do my homework. I am a 4.0 student. I am asking for a tutor. I am asking for someone that knows how to interpret movies to help.... geeezeee this is silly, I thought this would be a good place to try and find help and I am getting accused for trying to make someone do my homework.....

Back