Anyone have a old sidekick they want to sell cheap?

guido

Reaction score
Well do ya? I figure with the Sidekick 3 coming out, a bunch of people will be upgrading and looking to get rid of the old Sidekicks. I don't have enough money for a 3 and so I'm willing to settle on a Sidekick 1 or 2. Let me know what you have. :deal:

guido said:
Well do ya? I figure with the Sidekick 3 coming out, a bunch of people will be upgrading and looking to get rid of the old Sidekicks. I don't have enough money for a 3 and so I'm willing to settle on a Sidekick 1 or 2. Let me know what you have. :deal:

Try ebay.

Ok, I will check and ask my brother about this.

Doesn't hurt to try ebay but I would not trust them completely. Sometime ebay sends out frauds cuz of SK3 releasing now and on July 10th. So I'd be careful and also I'd try to ask friends around if they plan to buy SK3 and if they want to keep or sell SK1 or SK2 you can try to talk into making an offer.

Good luck getting one when you get a chance ;)

I would buy sk2 if it was in great condition and it has all pieces... Lemme know if anyone sells their sk2 for a decent and fair price... Nothing high since it's used! Pm me :cheers:

Someone posted on that in another thread...Just simple to PM me or DHB65 for more info. We are selling one of the SK2. (we have 2 and one is not currently using)

PM me if you are intersted to buy SK2.

LakeTahoe said:
Someone posted on that in another thread...Just simple to PM me or DHB65 for more info. We are selling one of the SK2. (we have 2 and one is not currently using)

PM me if you are intersted to buy SK2.
sorry!! :)

Yes I did...please do NOT say a price on thread...it is between person and I or DHB. Thank you. Ebay is more risk!

RoyalMajesty said:
are you still selling it for $160? I know you said it was almost new, but I think maybe $100 wouldve been better... But Did you get my PM? Thought about Ebay?? :dunno:

LakeTahoe said:
Yes I did...please do NOT say a price on thread...it is between person and I or DHB. Thank you. Ebay is more risk!
Oh shty! Sorry about that.... Ebay can be risky but if you do it right then someone apparently might buy it from you... I haven't had no problem with ebay at all... :ugh2:

Well..it is depend on who want the pager. And DHB said Ebay is kinda risk. So now we are taking our time and find a new buyer who may wants it.

RoyalMajesty said:
Oh shty! Sorry about that.... Ebay can be risky but if you do it right then someone apparently might buy it from you... I haven't had no problem with ebay at all... :ugh2:

LakeTahoe said:
Well..it is depend on who want the pager. And DHB said Ebay is kinda risk. So now we are taking our time and find a new buyer who may wants it.
I saw in your other thread that you are trying to sell your ogo, can you tell me what the different is between sk2 and ogo?? please

Well...

Ogo is very very basic and I only used like 4 or 5 months before I got SK2. It is great for someone who like very SIMPLE! No web or phone. Only AIM and email.

RoyalMajesty said:
I saw in your other thread that you are trying to sell your ogo, can you tell me what the different is between sk2 and ogo?? please

LakeTahoe said:
Well...

Ogo is very very basic and I only used like 4 or 5 months before I got SK2. It is great for someone who like very SIMPLE! No web or phone. Only AIM and email.
Does it have instant messeger? Like MSN YAHOO AIM??

does yours got SIMS card if thats what you call it?? How much do they charge you each month for a bill to keep it on??

NO idea...because DHB is the one take care of bills. SO I got no idea how much lol

RoyalMajesty said:
does yours got SIMS card if thats what you call it?? How much do they charge you each month for a bill to keep it on??

LakeTahoe said:
NO idea...because DHB is the one take care of bills. SO I got no idea how much lol
oh okay.... but does it come with a sim card(whatever you call it) Im just trying to comparing the monthy bills.... Very limited here!! :)

now sk2 for free after 50 dollars rebate look either deafpager and fusewireless, good luck

Back