Anyone has guts for this?

Only idiots would do that. And yes, you guessed it right... I wasn't one of them!

I don't think he did it on purpose like a jackass. He did it for practice like what Daredevel7 said.

Wow, I can't believe that the man with his kayak went into the pool... He must be thinking that he is an expert in kayaking. I bet that he learned his lesson in a big time.

There are two different shapes of kayaks. Some kayaks have wider and little heavy. Some kayaks have very narrow, lighter, and they can rollover easily.

The narrow ones are dangerous, but they run faster than the wide ones. Actually, any kayaks are risk no matter what. It is designed for coastal. It probably should be okay on the pond, river, and brook as long as they are experienced.

Starters or novices should start with the wider sizes. I'm an intermediate kayaker, and I still use my wide kayak which is my preference.

I have seen some ads that sell rubber kayaks, and I am not familiar this brand. Maybe, it might be good and fun.

Most important of all that you have a floating vest. I call it a kayak life jacket for this specific design for kayaking due comfortable for your arms for padding. You shouldn't wear a regular lifejacket (canoe, skiing, boating) for this kayaking. Sometimes, a hard part is for anyone to find the right style for paddles.

Back