Anyone had favorite kid game??

DelicPumpkPie

Reaction score
Anyone had any of favorite kid game such as candyland or ladder and chutes or something like that?
I had the favorites to play when I was kid, I always played candyland and ladder and chutes. I used to play on those games when I was kid with my grandparents.

Pictionary! I love that game. It gives us the tool to expand our creativity and plenty of good laughs.

My favorite childhood game was SORRY!

Now, it's Clue and Monopoly. :thumb:

I like Operation & Electric Football My teams as a kid were colts vs packers.
20542-2T.jpg
8010461.jpg

Literally: Poker. I started when I was 7. Scrabble at 6, and Chess at roughly 9-10 yr old.

The game I used to play A LOT is Cribbage. Now, nobody wants to play because they don't know how.

These few are still my favorites.

I love playing Pictionary now, uno and card game.;)

When I was younger I played a lot of games.. such as:
SORRY,Twister, Old Maid, Clue, Duck Duck Goose, Freeze Tag, Kickball, Clue, Operation, Monopoly and much more....

My favorite is SORRY, Duck Duck Goose, Freeze Tag and Monopoly;)

I loved playing Aggravation. Too bad my sister always got too aggravated when we played it and she was losing!

Tarafied said:
I loved playing Aggravation. Too bad my sister always got too aggravated when we played it and she was losing!

LOL! That sure reminds me of my sisters, :Ohno: They hate to lose.

i enjoyed playing "Password" with my deaf brother
we played this for hours and hours...

i also like scrabble, pictionary, checkers, playing cards

I loved to play SORRY!, Chutes & Ladders, Operation, Monopoly, Card games such as solitare, war, hearts, old maid, etc.. Truth or Dare, Duck Goose w/ my friends...

Back