Anyone going to MAAD in March 2005?

hello !!!!!!! i would probaly go to MAAD not sure cuz of money but for sure i will go down to loco funk here is informations after MAAD games http://www.coloradodeaf.com/mar/locofunk.jpg

i went there three times in straight and it is very blast time so u should check it out and have blast times too smile

knightwolf68 said:
hello !!!!!!! i would probaly go to MAAD not sure cuz of money but for sure i will go down to loco funk here is informations after MAAD games http://www.coloradodeaf.com/mar/locofunk.jpg

i went there three times in straight and it is very blast time so u should check it out and have blast times too smile

thats the after MAAD party!

Okeydokey, Ill talk to the group that is going...see what happens, KW68... heh heh.

DreamDeaf said:
thats the after MAAD party!

Okeydokey, Ill talk to the group that is going...see what happens, KW68... heh heh.

whip all of u must come down and meet me just kidding but let me know so i can keep eye out in the crowd but only two peoples for sure find me in no times !! hehe

I wish, but no.. I'm in Illinois and there is one taken by CAAD on 2nd weekend of march in chicagoland area. i've to find that info -- i am sure i'm going to the chicagoland basketball tourney.

Lasza said:
will be there for sure. not know which day.

hey u better get urself into Loco Funk hehe so we can have blast once again ... but not that one u know who i am talk about from last time

Becareful attending to a protest march. These people will get ya,
rnc_riotcop02.jpg

ravensteve1961 said:
Becareful attending to a protest march. These people will get ya,
rnc_riotcop02.jpg
what's the point of your post? worthless posting :roll:

I'm planning to go to MAAD and locofunk, hopefully my work will approve my request days off *knee praying*

oh ok now let's see who is coming ???? so far i know oakley and DD ... i am not look at Lazsa and Nobozo cuz they are local .. lol

Good job!

DreamDeaf said:
RR - u know the St. Louis Roosters?

You should try a basketball tournament...oftentimes its a hoot!

I was with the mighty Cyclones - MAAD champions in 2003...Ive been assistant coach for the last two years, and did bring St. Louis to a 2nd place finish in Council Bluffs in 2001, becoming the first woman coach to bring a men's team to a position better than 5th. heh heh...yeah i got something to be proud of.

Now I'm semi-retired - and I do enjoy being a fan and able to chat with peeps!

Things went well for you til someone screwed it up...those pricks need to stop the blame game and move on! Gus screwed it all up...such a bigot!

*sigh*

:dunno:

Back