Anyone going to MAAD in March 2005?

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
I'm going to be at the MAAD basketball tournament in March and I was wondering if any other ADers were gonna be there...I'd like to meet you all!

You can check www.maad.org to find out what I'm talking about...

Smiles!

Do we have to be part of it? By registering?

Scuba, Minnesota is part of MAAD

MAAD = Midwest Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.

MAAD regional states are:
Missouri
Kansas
Colorado
Wyoming
Nebraska
Iowa
Minnesota
South Dakota
North Dakota

They have two tournaments a year, basketball and softball.

Its a blast....smiles.

DD--for years I was in MAAD softball tournaments (as a pitcher) which is held during the Labor Day weekend...these tournaments have taken me to Minnesota, Wiscosin, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska and Colorado as well as having several being held in the state I was living in: Iowa

I've never been to a MAAD basketball tournament and what state will it be held in March? Ohhh...it's going to be held at the Mile High City?

anybody are plan to come down to Mile High City for Maad pls im me so we can arrange to meet all of the AD cuz i am very familiar with the location to meet all together it would be blast time to have AD groupies to hang out to get know each other smile ....

If my work lets me go then I will join with DD and others to Denver, Colo for MAAD. :D

RR - u know the St. Louis Roosters?

You should try a basketball tournament...oftentimes its a hoot!

I was with the mighty Cyclones - MAAD champions in 2003...Ive been assistant coach for the last two years, and did bring St. Louis to a 2nd place finish in Council Bluffs in 2001, becoming the first woman coach to bring a men's team to a position better than 5th. heh heh...yeah i got something to be proud of.

Now I'm semi-retired - and I do enjoy being a fan and able to chat with peeps!

Ahh hmm.. If i was still living in colorado, I probably would go. But I dont so.. :( But uhm, MAAD softball tourney was hosted here last summer in St Cloud, so next time they host a tournament, I shall go! (Provided there is no schedule conflict for me.) :)

My work releases me to go with dd and her firends in van to denver. It will be fun together and hope meet u all alldeaf! Ofc, I will be plays for softball tourty in july. Watch out for me. Just kidding, I am just a small player and look mean! :lol:

I played for deaf st louis cards (softball in 2002) but beached at bball tourty in 2003, bball girls team was called sprarks. There you go!

*blowing dust off thread*

*using furniture polish to make it shiny again*

*humming, clearing fingers*

MARCH IS COMING!!!!!!!

Ok that's off my chest now...

Anyone going to the Midwest Athletic Association of the Deaf basketball tournament in Devner Colorado, during the weekend of March 10-12, 2005?

I'll be going, going, going!

Anyone going, be sure to let me know, so I can get a group photo for those who ain't going (party poopers!) so they can look on with envy...more power to those who are going!!!

I'll be there!

Are you?

Are you?

Are you going or not?

Back