***Anyone from San Jose/San Francisco/Bay Area****

nexusboi

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't know if it is proper to greet. I don't have any friends in California, so I want to make new friends in CA. I am young deaf from St. Louis, MO and will stay in San Jose for 10 days (Dec. 22 to Dec. 31). Of course, I will visit to San Francisco. Actually, I am seeking for travel guide/companion/friend. I will hate feeling so alone on Christmas. Will you keep me company? I, myself, am a very curious person, I promise I will not bite you. lol! You will be invited to my family's homemade Chinese dinner if you like to keep me company. (you can sleep over if you live too far away) :D

I hope to hear from you soon.

PS: FYI, I am Eurasians, but I look more White than Asian.

PSS: Is there a way to PM (private message) other users? Thx!

Hi,

I don't know if it is proper to greet. I don't have any friends in California, so I want to make new friends in CA. I am young deaf from St. Louis, MO and will stay in San Jose for 10 days (Dec. 22 to Dec. 31). Of course, I will visit to San Francisco. Actually, I am seeking for travel guide/companion/friend. I will hate feeling so alone on Christmas. Will you keep me company? I, myself, am a very curious person, I promise I will not bite you. lol! You will be invited to my family's homemade Chinese dinner if you like to keep me company. (you can sleep over if you live too far away) :D

I hope to hear from you soon.

PS: FYI, I am Eurasians, but I look more White than Asian.

PSS: Is there a way to PM (private message) other users? Thx!

First of all, why visit a place where there's no one to guide you and no friends that live there? Your family live there, I guess? I would never visit a place with no plans and no idea where to go.

First of all, why visit a place where there's no one to guide you and no friends that live there? Your family live there, I guess? I would never visit a place with no plans and no idea where to go.

Yeah, my family lives in there, but they're hearing. I think I would be left out. They told me that I can bring someone I can communicate, but I told them that most friends lives in Midwestern and Eastern, so they can't come. It looks like I have to make new friends in California. I know it sounds so premature. What alternative would you suggest?

Back