Anyone From Georgia?

ASLnikki

Reaction score
hey, i am new and wondering if anyone is from Georgia.:dunno: i live in gainesville, and am 14. :cool: if you are post here or e-mail me at ASLnikki1611@aol.com. :type:

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com ASLnikki! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Nope, I'm not from Georgia :)

Hey ASLnikki! Welcome! It is suggested that you read across this board and also post to those threads with your thoughts and opinions which I am sure you will find it very interesting! :D

Welcome to AllDeaf, ASLnikki!

I am not from Georgia but I lived in Georgia (Marietta suburbs to be exact) for years.

I was in Gainesville, Ga., about two weeks and loved the city, it's really a huge city than I have thought.

Welcome to AllDeaf, ASLnikki.

Sorry, I am not from Georgia. I'm from California. ;)

thankz ya'll. hey ~HEATHER~ like the kitty. i was wondering, because i...... i don't know why i was wondering. i just was. that's me though.

ur far east coast and i am far west in the centeral of usa as well as it is Mile High City

My mom` family live in Canton, Georgia. She born and raised in Ball Ground, Ga. She went to Cave Spring School for the deaf. when she got married to my father and move to Clearwater, Fla. I born and rasied in Fla and attended FSD. :smash:

Hi ASLnikki ,

Welcome to AllDeaf....Good to have you here with us...

I just came back from Ga! LOL

:wave: ASLnikki ....

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with ADers! :)

Back