Anyone else work the "graveyard" shift?

Used to, as newspaper carrier. I love it because it's so quiet and independent job, but has to lose it due to conflict with the school schedule.

mostly people who work late night whether times 10pm till 7am or 7pm till 7am whether schedules depends boss makes if who will go work or not.

my ex-boyfriend who lives in Mississippi who work late night and he work at wal-mart 10pm till 7am but im no longer with him and he going sleep after he work.But i didnt talk him for longtimes since i broke-up with him years ago.

Been there, done that... including double shifting

plenty times ;)

mostly people who work late night whether times 10pm till 7am

my ex-boyfriend who lives in Mississippi who work late night and he work at wal-mart 10pm till 7am but im no longer with him and he going sleep after he work.But i didnt talk him for longtimes since i broke-up with him years ago.

I cant do that, i too tired, not a night person. I am morning person.

Don't want graveyard shift because you actually put on more weight due to sleep deprivation, believe it or not.

Not if you get 6-8 hours of sleep during the day.

True, but it can't be said the same for parents who works 2 or even 3 jobs, and they're the one to lose out on sleep because they have a household to maintain and children to spend time with.

I have worked the graveyard shift. I would finish my duties early, then take a nap in the car..:) The money was good, but I hated the hours, because I couldn't go out with friends, etc.

Back