Anyone Comic fans

SuperChris

Reaction score
I just bought comic stuff. I only have few captain america. batman and Justice League.

Which you prefer DC Comic or Mavel ?

I bothered my hub at his work by emailing him. I asked him and he replied.

Mavel. :ugh3:

I just bought comic stuff. I only have few captain america. batman and Justice League.

Which you prefer DC Comic or Mavel ?

That's tough one. I was especially an avid comic reader when I was kid.

I own some issues of Iron Man (especially few OLD ones... they are my treasure)... I own Pitt, Spawn (I have #1 issue), Wolverine from #1 to #90, all of X-Men: Age of Apocalypse, Batman (the Killing Joke and all of Knightfall and Knightquest issues), the Very Best of Spider-Man, The Avengers, The West Coast Avengers, X-Men, Captain America, Bloodshot, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Team Titans, X-Men Unlimited (#1), Solar: Man of the Atom, Watchmen, Black Cat, Blade, The Death of Superman series and Doomsday saga, Reign of the Supermen, Superman: The Man of Steel, The Amazing Scarlet Spider, Web of Spider-Man, Robin, Silver Surfer, and some others that I can't remember.

But by far so far, The Infinity Gauntlet series is the BEST. EVER. Just my opinion. I suspect that The Avengers 2 movie will be about Thanos, the titan god... they showed Thanos at the very end after credits scroll as a preview. Go watch and that if you missed the Avengers preview!

As of Japanese manga... I own Grey (#1), Berserk, Cowboy Bebop spin-offs, Battle Angel Alita, Battle Angel Alita: The Last Order, Spriggan, One Piece, Vagabond, Eat-Man, and others I can't think of else.

But I think Nausicaa is the best of all. That is the manga that created the Studio Ghilbi company as we know it.

Will add more as I think of some more.

And umm... about the opinion on DC/Marvel preference... I'd say Marvel, I guess...

I only read one comic these days: 2000AD :)

I used to read Marvel, but only the "Secret Wars" Series that came out in the mid-80's, they were really great.

I always loved to read Spiderman. Still my favorite comic....a little ironic considering how much I hate spiders....

Laura

I like both... depending on the characters.

I used to collect comic books from both DC and Marvel. I even collected a short series where DC and Marvel merged their superheroes. :)

I also like Image and Dark Horse comics too. :)

I'm partial to graphic novels. As far as actual comics go - I download new issues of The Walking Dead (Image) and The Goon (Darkhorse).

Most of my graphic novels are from Vertigo/DC Comics such as History of Violence, Road to Perdition, On the Road to Perdition, and Return to Perdition.

I'm also a fan of Runaways and Fables.

I always preferred Marvel because the super heroes are well more realistic and less godlike. I never really cared for DC except for maybe the early Batman comic books and ok ok the video game Arkham Asylum does kick ass.

That's tough one. I was especially an avid comic reader when I was kid.

I own some issues of Iron Man (especially few OLD ones... they are my treasure)... I own Pitt, Spawn (I have #1 issue), Wolverine from #1 to #90, all of X-Men: Age of Apocalypse, Batman (the Killing Joke and all of Knightfall and Knightquest issues), the Very Best of Spider-Man, The Avengers, The West Coast Avengers, X-Men, Captain America, Bloodshot, Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Team Titans, X-Men Unlimited (#1), Solar: Man of the Atom, Watchmen, Black Cat, Blade, The Death of Superman series and Doomsday saga, Reign of the Supermen, Superman: The Man of Steel, The Amazing Scarlet Spider, Web of Spider-Man, Robin, Silver Surfer, and some others that I can't remember.

But by far so far, The Infinity Gauntlet series is the BEST. EVER. Just my opinion. I suspect that The Avengers 2 movie will be about Thanos, the titan god... they showed Thanos at the very end after credits scroll as a preview. Go watch and that if you missed the Avengers preview!

As of Japanese manga... I own Grey (#1), Berserk, Cowboy Bebop spin-offs, Battle Angel Alita, Battle Angel Alita: The Last Order, Spriggan, One Piece, Vagabond, Eat-Man, and others I can't think of else.

But I think Nausicaa is the best of all. That is the manga that created the Studio Ghilbi company as we know it.

Will add more as I think of some more.

And umm... about the opinion on DC/Marvel preference... I'd say Marvel, I guess...

Infinity Guanlet was one of my all time fav comic book stories. I remember reading it when it first came out and being in awe of Thanos. Now hes coming back next week or so in a new comic book series! Can't frigging wait.

Days of the Future Past is great too and is a basis for the new Xmen movie. Should be good especially with that great director.

Everyone can yell at me if they want... but I'm a huge fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog comics... been reading them since I was a kid!

I remember a short-time comic series where Marvel and DC merged.

I read the Sandman series and enjoyed it greatly. It's written by Neil Gaiman, and illustrated by a bunch of different people.
It's an interesting epic-like tale about the God of Dreams.

I just sold almost half of my comic that I have been collected for over last 2 decade. I still keep few for myself, because some are so awesome on artwork or story.

I just sold almost half of my comic that I have been collected for over last 2 decade. I still keep few for myself, because some are so awesome on artwork or story.
How did you sell them? Did you get a good deal on them?

Back