anyone been Family Matters Fans??

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I liked the newer show where Urkel had a new gal like him. She was a cute big-breasted gal who had a thing for genius nerds.

I think she died recently or something from a health problem.

ohhhh Michelle Thomas who plays Myra ???

Yea, Michelle Thomas died of cancer. I don't know about that till I found out about that from tv guide that I read years ago. Now, it explained everything why Michelle Thomas didn't appear on that tv since then.

I totally loved that show. I still watch the reruns sometimes when I catch it on tv... I'm definitely surprised hearing about Michele.. so sad..

oh yeah urkel rulez!!!! Grandma Winslow passed away in real life last year :-( I love watch Family Matter on every friday on ABC I think Family Matter better than Cosby Show dont all of u agree? I like Cosby but not too much action just blah... know what i mean? Family Matter more action...thats why URKEL RULEZ :) :cool:

Attachments

• capricorn_2_clear_back.gif
    capricorn_2_clear_back.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 26
I used to watch Family Matters when I was little while it was still on air. I watch the reruns once a while when there's really nothing interesting on tv. :) I wonder, what does Jaleel do now since he's not in the cast anymore? I know I saw him play a part in a movie with that guy who got dyed blue when 2 kids put blue dye in his pool :lol:

ohh teekie i know what u mean i think i did watch that with Jimmy few months ago.. umm i dont remmy the name of movie.. something with the boy who is in "malcom is in the middle" something like that...
me too i usually watch the reruns sometime :)

DonnaMarie :)

Attachments

• girls.gif
    girls.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 21
Oh my! I loved that show! Every Friday evening, my parents and I watch that show when I was just in my teens. Oh man, I sure miss that show!

Yeah I watch that sometimes and it's a MILLION times better than "Full House"

Originally posted by Katzie
I used to watch Family Matters, too.

All the information about the cast members of Family Matters

http://www.kellie.de/cast.htm#Michelle Thomas as Myra

It's really too bad about Michelle Thomas, such a pretty girl. :-\
Yeah I heard about her when I was proably in middle school and I was kind of shocked since i thought she was really goofy and hiralous when she always has the hots for Urkel :laugh2: well at least they still air the shows of her in it :)

family matters has been the best show i have ever watched, i just saw the rerun earlier tonight miss the show wonder if they will do a reunion????

Originally posted by javapride
family matters has been the best show i have ever watched, i just saw the rerun earlier tonight miss the show wonder if they will do a reunion????

:dunno: lol who knows ?? heh

Originally posted by javapride

I do believe they will reunion someday. I hope

:shock: I did not know this Grandmother Winslow died last year. I must be behind that one news! *gasp!*

Back