anyone Avatars gifs problem ?

Now how can this one be too large?
dachshund_thumb_penguin_slap~0.gif

Yes that is fine

Signature images should be under 100 KB... preferably under 50 KB.

OHHHHH okay I will watch out for under 1000 KB :) thanks

50744 bytes is that too much right ?? so it sould be like umm under 5000 Bytes like 1000 KB ? eh :dunno:

Why cant alex allow 1000 kb? :pissed:
1,000 KB is 1 MB. If we had every member using 1 MB images, we would have 20 MB pages... which is a killer to many people's computers.

With under 100 KB, pages would be under 2 MB.

I am not sure I understand kb but I do understand pixels for the signature. What is the signature in ? I remember it was 500 x by something else I forgot what it was ? Please, Thanks VamPyroX

I had same problem with uploading the animated avatar, too. Perhaps Alex would explain why AD forums dont let us use animated avatars.

I want to use new avatar I found in internet somewhere. It's 10.1 kb and 120 x 120 pixels. What's wrong with it?

*edit* Here's the avatar I like to use:

Ask_A_Ninja___Killing_Time_by_GirLi.gif

I had same problem with uploading the animated avatar, too. Perhaps Alex would explain why AD forums dont let us use animated avatars.

I want to use new avatar I found in internet somewhere. It's 10.1 kb and 120 x 120 pixels. What's wrong with it?

*edit* Here's the avatar I like to use:

Ask_A_Ninja___Killing_Time_by_GirLi.gif

That one should be fine.

1,000 KB is 1 MB. If we had every member using 1 MB images, we would have 20 MB pages... which is a killer to many people's computers.

With under 100 KB, pages would be under 2 MB.

How about 500KB? It need better because new technology help people's computers to make faster.

How about 500KB? It need better because new technology help people's computers to make faster.
New technology or not, there are a lot of people who still have older computers. My computer is 5 years old. Even my friends who have the most powerful computer has loading problems. It's not just the computer, but the internet speed.

aye i got plm with that too and plus i cant see everyone's avatar include mine at all i wonder why

aye i got plm with that too and plus i cant see everyone's avatar include mine at all i wonder why

Ohh you cant see everyone of the avatars?? I can see everyone of there avatars hmm werid.

Yeah seem everyone have been plm with the animation avatars :(

Ohh you cant see everyone of the avatars?? I can see everyone of there avatars hmm werid.

Yeah seem everyone have been plm with the animation avatars :(

oh yea...i dont undy why i cant see everyone's avatars...*pouts* yea i was planning to put gif of me and steel x back in but seems it wont allow me wtf?! lol

Back