Anyone able to jump on skype quick??

qawaearata

Reaction score
i am about to cry, i can't figure out what to do with this assignments, i have a final for math in2 hours, and this asl assignments was due 3 days ago. I dont understand role shifting, clauses, and pauses. i am seriously so frustrated. anyone able to jump on skype and help me perhaps.?

..I am where you are with frustration. I can't help but do know sending vibes of support your way!..ok , seems you gotta prioritize maybe concentrate on your math final. Then focus on ASL by then maybe someone will be around to help you..it's the end of the semester for me too, hugs!

..I am where you are with frustration. I can't help but do know sending vibes of support your way!..ok , seems you gotta prioritize maybe concentrate on your math final. Then focus on ASL by then maybe someone will be around to help you..it's the end of the semester for me too, hugs!

ty :) made me feel a little better.

i am about to cry, i can't figure out what to do with this assignments, i have a final for math in2 hours, and this asl assignments was due 3 days ago. I dont understand role shifting, clauses, and pauses. i am seriously so frustrated. anyone able to jump on skype and help me perhaps.?

1. study for your math final first.
2. ask your ASL professor or classmate for extra help.
3. good luck :)

1. study for your math final first.
2. ask your ASL professor or classmate for extra help.
3. good luck :)

How about, 1. Get your priorities straight
2. Why are you here if you have a math final in two hours.
3. Why have you been wasting all this time trying to fight with AD members if you had an ASL assignment due 3 days ago.

You are following a recipe for failure.

How about, 1. Get your priorities straight
2. Why are you here if you have a math final in two hours.
3. Why have you been wasting all this time trying to fight with AD members if you had an ASL assignment due 3 days ago.

You are following a recipe for failure.

i was so wrapped up in finals i didnt see the due date was this Wednesday, besides asl, i am taking organic chem 2, micro biology and immunology, and trig with calc.

i was so wrapped up in finals i didnt see the due date was this Wednesday, besides asl, i am taking organic chem 2, micro biology and immunology, and trig with calc.

tough courses. maybe you should drop ASL course for time being.

pretty good, and i got my ASL stuff done for the most part but my final is on monday, i have to show proper glossing, raised eye brows/pausing with numbers, and lastly correctly role shift...If anyone knows any good sites for role shifting and transitions i would greatly appreciative. thanks 4 everyones help btw :)

pretty good, and i got my ASL stuff done for the most part but my final is on monday, i have to show proper glossing, raised eye brows/pausing with numbers, and lastly correctly role shift...If anyone knows any good sites for role shifting and transitions i would greatly appreciative. thanks 4 everyones help btw :)

I think if you will relax a bit, it will come much easier. You are blocking yourself from making the needed cognitive shift by your anxiety.

Back