anybody you went to London,England trips before?

sara1981

Reaction score
you went London,England for vacation before?

i went to London,England for my vacation in Nov.2002 but its so beautiful cities and very nice but i plane with my mom to England for 7 days its so amazing trips.

before im tours and i met Prince Charles at Prince's trust and he very nice man but my mom never knew i would met Royals one days!

I went to late Diana,Princess of Wales's famous home at Kensington Palace very nice house but cant enter! i look her history of their famous dress when she got married to Prince Charles in 1981 and she kept her dress display at her old home.

im going to see Buckingham Palace where Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II lives there but i watch Her Majesty's solider.

when i going to Windsor Castle where Royals staying for Easter church,christmas,wedding,funeral,etc.so i went look this castles where past of King and Queen staying and also present Queen its so amazing at castles.

after im tours everythings i like shopping in England its my favorites i went to Harrods its so wonderful stores have clothes,antiques,foods,whatevers at stores but i like this stores very much!

when i got newspaper include Sun,mirror,telegraph and also magazines Hello and lots of mores when im read its so interest in England have different magazines than USA but my mom never knew i read about that!

i told my mom i would like going England again for my vacation but my mom says oh sure!

My daughter toured England but I didn't go yet.

My daughter toured England but I didn't go yet.

Uh oh...tell your daughter not to go on any overseas trips until u get to go! :giggle:

Nope, never been to Europe..never had the opportunity to go. Maybe someday when I am retired, probably.

I would like to go to England again and to visit some places. However, with the pound being at two dollars, I think it is somewhat too expensive to visit England right now. I would wait until the exchange rates is more favourable. I remember the time when it was only $1.50 for a pound.

Next time I go to England, I probably would go up close to Manchester area and go for hiking through the moorlands in central England.

Uh oh...tell your daughter not to go on any overseas trips until u get to go! :giggle:
Her grandmother (my MIL) took her on a trip to England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, for her high school graduation present. No more overseas trips since then. :)

Her grandmother (my MIL) took her on a trip to England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, for her high school graduation present. No more overseas trips since then. :)

oh wow!

that nice of your mother in law gift for your daughter when your daughter graduate? this year?

My family and I went to London in 1989. I ordered my first beer in a pub there and I was 19 at the time--it was legal for 16 yrs old and up to drink alcohol. My family went there becuz my oldest sister was an exchange student at a college for a year there. We had a good time going to different places and eating all types of food--the english food was bland but we loved the english tea!!

Its a great place to visit and there is lots of things to do there too. And the Underground (subway) is very big and confusing place so it was good that my sister was our guide :)

I was in England for six months for school in 2005 and loved it. Would love to go back again.

Been to London thrice (3 times).

First time: December 1999 (Christmas) for a couple days. The weather was gloomy and grey and COLD! But it sure was nice to warm up with a pint at age 19! :)

Second time: Solo trip July-August 2006. I went alone for 9 days and stayed in one hostel in West Keningston for the entire duration. Met a few new people that way, but I was also able to meet up with a good friend of mine (whom I met while he was living in San Diego for a couple months). I walked ALL over, took the Tube and all that. My favorite area is just outside of the urban area - Richmond-Upon-Thames. Its amazing theres a country-side with beautiful sunsets just outside the city!

Third time: March 2007, Traveled with an EX (yes, he was an "EX" at the time of travel too) -- stayed at a couple hostels closer to the city. Took him around the MAIN sights (Buckingham Palace/Green Park, Westminister area/Parliament, London Tower Bridge, etc). Was supposed to stay another couple days after our expediation into Paris, Amsterdam, and Dublin but ended up booking a ticket home early! Hahah

I LOVE London very much. Granted it is an expensive city to stay in, but with wise choices can keep purchases minimal... I found myself purchasing most food from the grocery stores :bowdown: Their STORES are awesome by the way (no, not the express stores)... they have great selections that I wished that we had in America, lol.

Back