Anybody who live in florida? :)

roughcowboy25

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I haven't been on here for very long time and i would like to re-introduce myself to everybody. I am Jason and a junior student at Florida State University and majoring in criminology in bachelor-master combined degree. I have been involved in the underwater crime scene and criminalistics program. I am looking to make a new friendship with anybody in Florida or here either..

I'm not from Florida, but welcome all the same. Criminology, neat! I'm sure you'll meet someone from the florida area. :)

I am in West Palm Beach, FL. Which FSU campus are you at?

I am currently attending at Florida State University Panama City campus.. thats where they offer the underwater crime scene program.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I have a feeling that you are hearing. I wonder why you want to come here if you are interest in underwater crime scene program? You never mention why you are interest in our deafness, Deaf Culture and ASL (American Sign Language) so I am puzzle. Can you explain why you are looking for friendship that has nothing to do with deafness? :hmm:

Pick any topic you want to discuss or debate with us. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

All right, first thing off, i am profoundly deaf since i was 14 month old and had worst illness in a variety of virus/flu and high fever through my body system for a couple of days. I never have gone to the deaf and blind school in any states and i have been through public school and community college then finally I am at Florida State University for Bachelor and Master degree. I know all deaf people can be hide like turtle nest in anywhere and I really respect it however I woud appreicate if anybody would share their lifestyle through deaf world. Trust me and I guarantee you that i am deaf student but i have a great education and lifestyle so far.

Second thing, I know there is frustration thing about criminology and criminal justice for any deaf or hard of hearing who want to become special agent or law enforcement official then i am here to help and share my experience with them here. I am board member as Arms at Sgt for Phi Chi Chapter lambda alpha epsilon. (American Criminal Justice Assoication).... there is nothing stop me because it is my dream career. I believe that there quote is "Deaf people can do anything except hear," President I. King Jordan. I use his quote on my scholarship essay for criminology scholarship and later on, I was selected for Johnson Scholarship and continue majoring in criminology program.

What else do i have to tell you to convice you to believe that i am deaf?? I will be more than happy to be on VP with you myself.

:wave: Jax native here....welcome aboard! Another highly intelligent member to AD!!

All right, first thing off, i am profoundly deaf since i was 14 month old and had worst illness in a variety of virus/flu and high fever through my body system for a couple of days. I never have gone to the deaf and blind school in any states and i have been through public school and community college then finally I am at Florida State University for Bachelor and Master degree. I know all deaf people can be hide like turtle nest in anywhere and I really respect it however I woud appreicate if anybody would share their lifestyle through deaf world. Trust me and I guarantee you that i am deaf student but i have a great education and lifestyle so far.

Second thing, I know there is frustration thing about criminology and criminal justice for any deaf or hard of hearing who want to become special agent or law enforcement official then i am here to help and share my experience with them here. I am board member as Arms at Sgt for Phi Chi Chapter lambda alpha epsilon. (American Criminal Justice Assoication).... there is nothing stop me because it is my dream career. I believe that there quote is "Deaf people can do anything except hear," President I. King Jordan. I use his quote on my scholarship essay for criminology scholarship and later on, I was selected for Johnson Scholarship and continue majoring in criminology program.

What else do i have to tell you to convice you to believe that i am deaf?? I will be more than happy to be on VP with you myself.

what's your dream career?

Criminology Forensic Computer and/or Criminalistics...

I would consider apply a position related criminal justice at at NCIS, FBI, or military bases which i have worked with security force squardon for student employment program which it will give you an opportunity to obtain the federal employment for 120 days program.

Criminology Forensic Computer and/or Criminalistics...

I would consider apply a position related criminal justice at at NCIS, FBI, or military bases which i have worked with security force squardon for student employment program which it will give you an opportunity to obtain the federal employment for 120 days program.

:thumb:

best of luck to you!

That was a little defensive, roughcowboy25, she wasn't trying to attack you or anything. Bebonang was just asking, since, usually, people mention deafness/Deafness, ASL, etc in their opening posts. :) Either way, that really sounds interesting. I wish I had the smarts to do something like that lol.

Hello everybody,

I haven't been on here for very long time and i would like to re-introduce myself to everybody. I am Jason and a junior student at Florida State University and majoring in criminology in bachelor-master combined degree. I have been involved in the underwater crime scene and criminalistics program. I am looking to make a new friendship with anybody in Florida or here either..

:Oops: I did not realize that you had been here before on AD. I guess you lost your username before you got a new username. Pardon me. I am glad now that you mention that you are profoundly deaf. Welcome back to AD. :cool2:

Hello and Welcome back! :)

Very interest that you are studying the underwater crime scene. :cool2:

Back