Anybody see TV Show how its made?

whoa.... now I no longer see the gummie bears the same way again...

I've seen these videos before. I already knew how they made hot dogs. Nothing wrong with eating organs. The big problem is they added chemicals and artificial craps to hot dogs to make them tasty. If you want a healthy hot dog, go for sausages. I recommend local German meat market.

I don't eat farmed fish. Many think farming fish is safer and healthier, but nope. They don't get high selenium levels enough to prevent mercury toxicity. Scientists knew that. All that infos are in medical library. I love wild Alaskan salmon. I'm not happy with the way they sell them at grocery stores. I still see many "Fresh Wild Alaskan Salmon" on the shelves but the red stickers says "farmed fish" and "Frozen". I can't wait to go to California again in two months to eat fresh shrimps and fishes.

It's a pretty cool show, what I am most amazed by is not by the complicated products but how they can process and create simple products so quickly and precisely.

There was some episode where they showed how they make breath mints and there's some pill machine that presses millions of them a day and it's quite amazing how they figured out to do it.

Back