Anybody likes a Jalapeno Popper with cheese in it?

Habanero peppers are hot enough that you can just hold a stem of the pepper and put it back in a jar..then use your finger to stick in a chili bowl..and then stir it with your finger...and take a bite using your spoon..you'll taste the Habanero flavor. That's how powerful it is.

Wow. Thanks for sharing that information! Now I won't touch that Habanero peppers! I don't really like spicy food. :ugh:

tried Jalapeno pepper once when i was dating my ex gf who LOVES them and hispanic ofc -- i ended up with a MASSIVE heartburn OMFG -- no more for me :( i LOVE spicy food -- heartburn is NO fun especially when i didnt have zantac 75 on hand :roll:

I learned my lesson about Habaneros when I touched one with a finger..then about 10 mins later..something was tickling on my eyelashes..and I used that same finger to rub my eyes...I had screamed saying "I'm blind! I'm blind! I cannot see shit" and had ran into the bathroom and filled up the bathtub with water..and stuck my head in there. It still didn't work...so I had to scream for milk..which my dad brought me a cup of milk..I just turned my face up and poured milk over my face..it helped.

Other part was eating a nacho with jalapeno peppers after I ordered it...when I got a bite..I told them that they forgot to put jalapeno peppers on my nacho after I asked for it. "Sir, you just ate a piece." "Oh I didn't taste it...sorry....bye."

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I love those jalepeno poppers! I eat them dipped in ranch salad dressing too! Yummy! :thumb:

Damn....now you've made me drool heaps!!! It's been years since I have had those! :( They aren't popular here in Australia!! Dang! I always put extra hot sauce with the jalepeno poppers to make it extra HOT! :) I love spicy food, heheh! So much that you may see steam coming out of my ears everytime I eat something spicy, hahaha! :rofl:

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Damn....now you've made me drool heaps!!! It's been years since I have had those! :( They aren't popular here in Australia!! Dang! I always put extra hot sauce with the jalepeno poppers to make it extra HOT! :) I love spicy food, heheh! So much that you may see steam coming out of my ears everytime I eat something spicy, hahaha! :rofl:

Goldie
I know how you feel. I rarely have them. We have them in New York, but they don't taste as good as the ones I get in my homestate, Texas. When it comes to mexican food, nothing beats the places in Texas!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I know how you feel. I rarely have them. We have them in New York, but they don't taste as good as the ones I get in my homestate, Texas. When it comes to mexican food, nothing beats the places in Texas!

It's funny - nothing tastes best in other places unless eaten in the town where it came from. Originated, even. :)

In Australia, it's nearly Americanised by having heaps of fast food outlets like those big muscled ones -- McDonalds and Burger King, KFC...have it here...worse with McDonalds -- it's EVERYWHERE! But the food aren't always the same like in USA. Some tastes the same, others don't. you know what I mean?

The chips at McDonalds are WAY too salty, ugh.

Ooppss...slightly off-topic for a moment there.

Hopefully, one day soon, if Jalepeno Poppers were to be served here...I'll check it out and see if they're any good or better than USA..which I doubt, heh.

Goldie

Yes, I do like them in cheese...not the real hot ones, just the mild or medium ones. :)

I never forget what I did with Habaneros. I was in M'sian and they warned me to not try it. I ignored and tried it out all of suddenly i felt that fire came out of my tongue.

I love jalepenos as they aren't too hot for me. Not sure about ever trying habenaros. I've seen the "hot" chart and that might kill me. :D I think they are up there near the 15 or so which is the top of the chart.

My brother had gotten two bottles of spicy sauces for Christmas some years ago. They were in the ten range of spicy. He took his little finger and dipped it ever so gently in it and took a taste. His expression was priceless. It looked like he was stunned for a second. He then ask my other brother to try it. Same deal with him. Then they both looked at me and I *sighed* and said okay (I just got into jalepenos so I figured I was good to go). I took a slight taste and I thought my sinuses receded to the back of my brain and any congestion I had cleared up immediately. Whewwwww! What power that had on me and you want me to try a habenaros...I don't know about that...

Jalapeno Popper, melt cheese and chopped smoked ham over the toasted bread or mexican chips would be great! :dance:

You can drink Corona beer too.. :cheers:

I love this since I was young boy.

I cannt stand to that kind of hot because I could be allergic to them because I did get an allergic to one spicy in alochol :( That's suck.

Habanero peppers, thats what look like.(hope Im right)- could be yellow, orange, red or green.

050828.jpg

We do like it and did tried homemade pizza with Jalapeno pizza its so good!

Back